2020 Official Astros - Off Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
    Anyone heard about the punishment for the Red Sox, Yankees, or Dodgers yet??

Anyone heard about WhT evidence they had in each case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Anyone heard about WhT evidence they had in each case?

Here:
      The MLB commissioner confirmed the league will investigate the Red Sox just as it has the Astros for sign-stealing allegations.

Another Yankees rival finds itself in hot water for alleged high-tech chicanery. Major League Baseball will investigate allegations that the 2018 Red Sox, who won the World Series, illegally stole …

BALTIMORE — After the Yankees caught the Red Sox using an Apple Watch to spy on them, Boston responded by complaining to Major League Baseball it had evidence the Yankees used a YES Network camera …

Comment

Anyone heard anything about the recent rumors involving Mike Fiers and an underage girl?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          Anyone heard anything about the recent rumors involving Mike Fiers and an underage girl?

Yea some pretty shocking allegations thrown out there. Wonder if anything will come of them. If you going to be a BB, everyone is going to drag his skeletons out.

Comment

2020 Official Astros - Off Season thread

James Click, VP of Baseball Operations from Tampa Bay is our new GM.

Comment

New slogan unveiled... “For the H”

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                New slogan unveiled... “For the H”

I dont get it....For the Hell of it, For the Haters? I personally was hoping for "steal it back".

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  I dont get it....For the Hell of it, For the Haters? I personally was hoping for "steal it back".
                  H as in Houston

Comment

Stros have made an offer to Hunter Pence. Not sure where he would fit

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                      Stros have made an offer to Hunter Pence. Not sure where he would fit

That would be awesome! One of my all time favorite Astros

Comment

Yea, always liked Pence, but I'm nor sure where they'd put him either... They still have plenty of top line OF positions that probably have as good as or better numbers than Pence... He'd definitely bring some speed on the bases... (unless he's slowed down some since he was here the first time)... Always seemed to have a positive, upbeat attitude too and that couldn't hurt...

Comment

Maybe that got something going on moving Reddick and some or all of his salary

Comment

I like Reddick, but if Pence is still the athlete he was back when he first came up, that might be a positive step... certainly don't think it would set the team back any WRT talent... I just like Josh as a guy... not real sure why, but he's for sure passionate about playing the game, particularly the outfield... OBVIOUSLY, IF they were still cheating last year in the playoff's Reddick was not a participant... That or he's deeff!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                              That would be awesome! One of my all time favorite Astros

Man when he left it hit me the hardest because of how young he was. I understood moving Berkman, Oswalt, etc. but back then I couldnt understand why they couldnt hang onto him. I dont remember how he finished the season last year but his offensive numbers were way up there for the Rangers when I was keeping up with him.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                I like Reddick, but if Pence is still the athlete he was back when he first came up, that might be a positive step... certainly don't think it would set the team back any WRT talent... I just like Josh as a guy... not real sure why, but he's for sure passionate about playing the game, particularly the outfield... OBVIOUSLY, IF they were still cheating last year in the playoff's Reddick was not a participant... That or he's deeff!
                                Pence isn’t a good defender at this point. Not the athlete he was.

Comment

Working...
                                X