No announcement yet.

2020 Official Astros - Off Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We cant have anything nice. Im still not sure if they were using their own camera or the one provided for replays that each team had access to.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      We cant have anything nice. Im still not sure if they were using their own camera or the one provided for replays that each team had access to.
      Thats why luhnow demanded transparency in the findings

Comment

So Cora was involved in both investigations......

Kinda sucks tho....

If you aint cheating you aint trying.....

I bet 28 other teams are sweating buckets right about now

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Hinch, and Luhnow both suspended a year, a $5M fine, and vacated draft picks… Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man.....that is garbage......oh wait....that's what started all this..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            "only one thing to do now... "
            [ATTACH]987792[/ATTACH]
            Last edited by Jaybo31; 01-13-2020, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Cora very culpable. Hinch against it, but held responsible. Hinch broke two tv’s because he was against it, but didn’t stop it. Ok my Ranger fan buddies, LEADERSHIP!

Comment

I had heard the penalty was going to be harsh...I was hoping it wasn't going to be this harsh

Comment

Blum has been warning about it and to expect it on his podcast for months

Comment

Comment

I bet fiers never pitches or shows up to a game at minutemaid the rest of his career.

Comment

Wow... MLB making and example out of the Astros. If your gonna steal signs and win.... don’t get caught

Comment

On a side note... looking for the petition to bring in biggio to interim manager slot..

Comment

Anyone have a link to the full report? I get tired of hearing these experts' opinions on what they have read. I would like to read it myself.
                            Last edited by rtp; 01-13-2020, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Anyone have a link to the full report? I get tired of hearing these experts opinions on what they have read. I would like to read it myself.
                              Manfred does... im sure astros lawyers are busy trying to get it

Comment

Astros GM Jeff Luhnow and manager AJ Hinch were fired Monday after MLB issued one-season suspensions for their roles in a sign-stealing scheme.

Comment

Working...
                                X