This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I doubt that happens. It's Herman's O and will remain that way. It has been really good for most of the last two years after taking over play calling. He needs to stop leaving points on the field, take the 3 and stop taking his foot off the gas with a lead. He'll hire an OC/Position coach to satisfy people. Otherwise Harrell would have been the guy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Mmmmmm, I don't like the idea of a Beck 2.0 OC. I think we will get the same result, but I could be wrong. Herman needs to be relieved of his play-calling duties and he's stated very recently that he's ok with that. The new guy needs to also be in charge of the tempo, or as you put it, the gas pedal. Herman is really bad at that too.

One thing I do know, if we see the same frustrating things on Offense after Tom cleans house, the fan base will be calling for his head(early). He really has no room for error on this OC hire.
    Last edited by Birddog66; 12-19-2019, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      So this guy says he was reenacting the OU fans flipping off the horns? So horns down triggers him and now he’s basically saying he was traumatized by the Sooner fans flipping him the bird? Is he over sensitive or what? Oh wait, he does like to kiss his boys!!

Ok Cool!! Hook’em

Can you imagine had this been Lincoln Riley or Jimbo Fisher?
      So you don’t believe Tom? LOL! That’s the best lie he can come up with, an event that happened 3 years ago? I bet he was flipping his agent off for helping him get the horn job. What a buffoon.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        So this guy says he was reenacting the OU fans flipping off the horns? So horns down triggers him and now he’s basically saying he was traumatized by the Sooner fans flipping him the bird? Is he over sensitive or what? Oh wait, he does like to kiss his boys!!

Ok Cool!! Hook’em

Can you imagine had this been Lincoln Riley or Jimbo Fisher?
        Yea, I can. Not nearly the hoopla little brother has made over it. But what else in new.

Pretty sure he's flippin' the double bird at all his haters. He fired his DC and OC and still finished with top 10 class.

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
        Herman will self destruct. Texas fans need to pray he doesn't take down the program when he does.
        I'm not worried, if the 2020 class would have fallen off the radar I would be concerned at minimum. I'm pretty sure he's got 1 year to fix some things, if he doesn't, there will be very talented CFB team looking for a head coach. I can think of a much worse scenario.
        Last edited by Birddog66; 12-19-2019, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Herman just flipped one of the linebackers he had made mention of yesterday afternoon. Kid was committed to Utah.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
            Yea, I can. Not nearly the hoopla little brother has made over it. But what else in new.

Pretty sure he's flippin' the double bird at all his haters. He fired his DC and OC and still finished with top 10 class.

I'm not worried, if the 2020 class would have fallen off the radar I would be concerned at minimum. I'm pretty sure he's got 1 year to fix some things, if he doesn't, there will be very talented CFB team looking for a head coach. I can think of a much worse scenario.
            Personally, I'd be ****** if Jimbo Fisher was caught doing something so stupid.

Comment

I guess I'm desensitized. Too many cameras these days, can't do anything without offending somebody.

It was stupid, but I really don't care.

He was looking directly into the LHN camera, whether he new it was live or not. Nobody else has this type of coverage day in and day out, so... yes. He should be more careful with his antics.
              Last edited by Chad C; 12-19-2019, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Aggy with all the coaching opinions is pretty rich..
                Lol, I was thinking the same thing.

What happens if Aggy can't at-least win their own division with their 75-million-dollar-guaranteed-no buyout-man? Do they just shut the whole football program down? Going to be a very interesting next 2 or 3 seasons in College Station. If Jimbo can't take TAMU to Atlanta in the next 3 seasons, no one can.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                  Personally, I'd be ****** if Jimbo Fisher was caught doing something so stupid.
                  Really? Do you think these guys are saints? They're all just normal dudes.

Comment

Lol, The first bonus prospect is a 3* kid out of Frisco, I read he a had a hell of a season.

Jaylan Ford 6'3" 245 lb linebacker.
                    Last edited by Chad C; 12-19-2019, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                      When’s Jimbo gonna get a RB?
                      Let's see . . Smith goes to tree, achane on board and King goin to Jerry world to see Evans . . Is there a clue in there? . . I hope so . .

#Jimbohasablackcatbone

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                        No joke. Personally i dont get offended when someone else does something stupid.

Im sure most of us are glad theres not cameras on us 24/7. No telling who all would get ******!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Lol, The first bonus prospect is a 3* kid out of Frisco, I read he a had a hell of a season.

Jaylan Ford
                          Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                            You won't catch me flipping double birds in a conference room in my office for any reason. It's unprofessional. So, he's not acting like a normal dude.

If you want to hold him to a lower standard than other professionals, fine. Say that.

Comment

If Evans picks Aggie, this place is going to go full meltdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post

Texas recruiting will always do well. Im talking more about TH as a person and head coach. The Ohio St smoke, mocking Drew Lock, charging onto the field acting tough vs Ok St and now the twin birds type stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X