This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Dang thought he was still at 3 oh well they’re bout to see the bright light of this young man!! He’s a bad man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Clyde gave selflessly all season picking up blitzes then jumping on short routes in the passing game. My only concern is can these two guys follow in his steps or are they just talented RB's.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Pad those accounts, lol.

Forbes:

The surge in contributions is the Texas A&M faithful’s response to fundraising efforts started in 2014 to fund some major construction efforts: Kyle Field underwent a $485 million renovation that made it college football’s third-largest stadium, and another $68 million was put toward building new stadiums for softball and track and field. But as those projects are completed, the contribution revenue should ebb back toward normal levels. And if the team’s on-field performance doesn’t soon improve from the mediocre finishes of the last few years, then some of those other revenue streams may also begin to dry up.

Congrats on the short term gloat.

College football's 25 most valuable teams generate a combined $2.5 billion per year, and now the Texas A&M Aggies have surpassed the Texas Longhorns as the sport's most valuable team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Psssshaww.
      RLB cuttin a check, baw.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
        Clyde gave selflessly all season picking up blitzes then jumping on short routes in the passing game. My only concern is can these two guys follow in his steps or are they just talented RB's.
        9 days of practice, they will be fine. Speed freaks at rb.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post

We’ll see, but it’s atleast comforting knowing talent wise they can hold their own. I just hate it for CEH

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
            Can you even point to one tiny piece that's not accurate.

A&M still isn't winning big. But we're winning more games than we did in the B12.
            A&M is recruiting drastically better than we did in the Big12.
            A&M is now the wealthiest college football program in the country and Forbes listed A&M as the most valuable program.
            A&M has a top-3 stadium and plays an inargaubly awesome schedule. Tough, but awesome.
            It is not even a discussion that A&M is in light-years better position than when we left the Big12, even though we haven't quite figured the "wins" thing out.

Texas, on the other hand, has fallen from one of the most powerful programs in the country to a program that no one remembers exists. They have 1-2 meaningful games on the schedule each year from a national relevance perspective, even if teams like TCU and Baylor are actually good. No one outside the State of Texas watches them.

I know it sucks, Horns, but you're like Nebraska. Historically powerful, currently completely irrelevant in every measurable metric.
            Better watchit, ut boys don't like when you get over on them. Plus they got a bi-polar crazy for a coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Pad those accounts, lol.

Forbes:

The surge in contributions is the Texas A&M faithful’s response to fundraising efforts started in 2014 to fund some major construction efforts: Kyle Field underwent a $485 million renovation that made it college football’s third-largest stadium, and another $68 million was put toward building new stadiums for softball and track and field. But as those projects are completed, the contribution revenue should ebb back toward normal levels. And if the team’s on-field performance doesn’t soon improve from the mediocre finishes of the last few years, then some of those other revenue streams may also begin to dry up.

Congrats on the short term gloat.

College football's 25 most valuable teams generate a combined $2.5 billion per year, and now the Texas A&M Aggies have surpassed the Texas Longhorns as the sport's most valuable team.

Rent free!

Comment

2019 College Football - Bowl Season Bickerin'

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                Rent free!

Lol, duly noted. Don’t respond to trolls with facts.

Comment

Small class for TCU but player average is pretty high(for TCU). It is the first time that they have ever signed two top 100 players in the country in the same class. GP will say 'paper tigers' no less than a dozen times in his presser......

Comment

Hot Lips flying the double bird. All class.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Small class for TCU but player average is pretty high(for TCU). It is the first time that they have ever signed two top 100 players in the country in the same class. GP will say 'paper tigers' no less than a dozen times in his presser......
                      Congrats to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/ncaa-...cast/87468722/
                        That was a few hours ago. Keep up Work can wait

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/ncaa-...cast/87468722/
                          He clowning....maybe

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                            That was a few hours ago. Keep up Work can wait
                            Hows the ASU class shaping up?

Comment

So how’s everyone else’s teams fairing on this ESD? We’ve already heard all these same topics covered how bout some up to date talks

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                Hows the ASU class shaping up?
                                Rumored to be a top 25 when the dust settles. We snagged a 4 star from Oregon at WR that we really need. Our QB is our future and he needs some targets now that Aiyuk is gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X