Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broke the contract an ran...you read that, right??

My generation whipped LSU. That was when they broke contract.

LSU can’t build a stadium. LSU Is so broke, their bank asked for them to return the calendar.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cajun Blake
      BS ... you’re the biggest SEC leg humper on this board 😂

Every time BAMA was playing for a NC you were riding that coat tail screaming RTR

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Wrong again coon *** wanna be.......I root for one team.

I hate Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Arkansas, Mississippi State, and Ole Miss.....no one else matters.
      Grimes, then why did you post these replies below on 12-31-2016, during the Alabama vs. UW bowl game ?

Us SEC SEC SEC homers are enjoying the game and the thread just fine!!
      So rooting for a team is "riding coat tails"? So those Texas fans that were rooting for Baylol and TCU the other night, are they coat tail riders? Was Smart and Bob riding Washington's coat tails today? Was Smart and Bob riding Louisville's coat tails today? I root for the teams that we played, because it makes our wins or losses better. I don't know about the "almighty Texas fans" , but smart football fans do this...I know OU fans do, it helps them for the teams they've played to beat other people. I couldn't care less about anything else...... I'll be rooting for Auburn too.

Face it dude, you were an SEC homer and bragged about it for years. You finally came to your senses several months ago after realizing that you were rooting for conference teams to WIN that A&M has to recruit against. Now all of a sudden you claim to root for one team when your previous posts prove otherwise. It's OK to be wrong brother .. my suggestion, in the future you should root for LSU, ALA, AUB, Ole Miss, etc.... to all go 0-12 since ultimately your team controls it's destiny starting with Game 1.

carry on sunshine

Comment

Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post
        Broke the contract an ran...you read that, right??

My generation whipped LSU. That was when they broke contract.

LSU can’t build a stadium. LSU Is so broke, their bank asked for them to return the calendar.
        We can offer them a loan if needed
        https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...ble-teams/amp/

Comment

We hired Zak Hill as the OC. I have never heard of the guy. Hopefully Herm knows what he is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            BS ... you’re the biggest SEC leg humper on this board 😂

Every time BAMA was playing for a NC you were riding that coat tail screaming RTR

Comment

We dumb and po y’all. But, we gots a pretty good feetball team

Comment

No money, no stadium, “terrible” academics

Yet beat the brakes out of y’all constantly, and out recruit y’all still.... how is that possible?

How does a broke school cheat? Lol

Just face it ags no one likes your school besides the ones that had to pay them to let them in.... go start y’all a report card thread. Leave the football threads to in yalls words “the big boys” [emoji1366][emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 College Football - Bowl Season Bickerin'

Last edited by drop dead fred; 12-14-2019, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Katrina.......it’s all your known for. Katrina.
                    Texas teams were chomping at the bits for some of the Katrina refugees. Especially Houston area schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Texas teams were chomping at the bits for some of the Katrina refugees. Especially Houston area schools.
                      You've said some stupid **** before...and you are getting better at it.

Comment

So many Louisiana leg humping natives living in Texas. Hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                          So many Louisiana leg humping natives living in Texas. Hmmmm

Yessir good times

Comment

Some interesting stats for the Big 12 and bowl season.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              Some interesting stats for the Big 12 and bowl season.

Yup gotta show up an play

Comment

Wow, y'all hit the bottle hard last night!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X