X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    It SHOULD be on a Saturday...
    They don't want to go up against the NFL playoffs, which I understand. But, yes, Saturday would have been better.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      The SEC hasn’t been above .500 in Bowl games since 2015. They are the only conference that gets to hand pick their teams for bowl selection and they do it after the other teams are announced for the bowl. This allows them to control the matchup, avoid certain situations (like Texas vs A&M), etc.
      But they let Arky play Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post

Absolutely, Arkansas was playing dang good football at the time when they played Texas and it was a favorable matchup for them.

Plus, Texas didn’t want to be there so made the win so much easier....... am I doing it right?

Comment

Not apples to apples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The old 59 yard game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              It SHOULD be on a Saturday...
              I agree!! All Championship games should be on Saturdays

Comment

Did anyone pick up Frank Wilson on their staff?

Comment

Saw where Matt Rhule is 0-11 at Baylor against AP ranked teams. It won’t matter though as he appears to be a hot commodity at the NFL level. Any chance Baylor can offer something to fend off the NFL?

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    Saw where Matt Rhule is 0-11 at Baylor against AP ranked teams. It won’t matter though as he appears to be a hot commodity at the NFL level. Any chance Baylor can offer something to fend off the NFL?

I saw stat on Rhule too. It’s an amazing story but they just don’t have the horses to sustain against the elite of CFB. He puts his 2 and 3 star guys into position to be as competitive as possible though.

Even though it’s private one of the National reporters said Rhule’s salary was Top 6 in the country. Not that it matters when the big bucks come calling from the NFL, just shocking.

Comment

The SEC hasn’t been above .500 in Bowl games since 2015. They are the only conference that gets to hand pick their teams for bowl selection and they do it after the other teams are announced for the bowl. This allows them to control the matchup, avoid certain situations (like Texas vs A&M), etc.
                      Why on earth would the SEC try to avoid Texas v Texas A&M? Did you not see our schedule this year? We aren’t scared to play anyone. Why can’t we all just have “One TRUE Champion”??

Comment

Moorhead gone.

Comment

Absolutely, Arkansas was playing dang good football at the time when they played Texas and it was a favorable matchup for them.

Plus, Texas didn’t want to be there so made the win so much easier....... am I doing it right?
                          What????? Arkansas was the LAST PLACE team in the west that year at 6-6 (2-6).

Comment

I saw stat on Rhule too. It’s an amazing story but they just don’t have the horses to sustain against the elite of CFB. He puts his 2 and 3 star guys into position to be as competitive as possible though.

Even though it’s private one of the National reporters said Rhule’s salary was Top 6 in the country. Not that it matters when the big bucks come calling from the NFL, just shocking.
                            It’s gonna be fun to watch him at the Giants, but root against him at the same time. No good Cowboy fan can ever root for the New York Football Giants. He had some hosses on defense this year.....how some of those boys were only 2-3 star guys is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              Moorhead gone.

SEC West teams need to quit firing bad coaches. [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                What????? Arkansas was the LAST PLACE team in the west that year at 6-6 (2-6).

You already know the answer to your question. This is why we can’t have nice things around here. [emoji1]

Comment

Working...
                                X