This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    LSU will be returning more starters than losing and have an absolute unit of a freshman class now, and some day one starters coming in the spring
    Understood, but is loosing some good talent. I don't see a 2020 playoff team yet, but lets see what spring camp looks like and if the new QB can flash that great arm of his.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
      Bama OT Alex Leatherwood says he is coming back for his senior season. This makes Tua coming back a much bigger possibility, imo.
      If Tua does NOT go pro he's stupid. Within 1 year, Tua has suffered 2 high ankle sprains that required tight rope surgery - one on each Left / Right ankle, and a Bo Jackson type dislocated hip injury. He suffered a knee injury in 2017 which never healed 100%. He definitely has pro talent, but lots of concerns about his health and being able to play an entire 16+ game season.

Tua is projected around 10th overall which guarantees him a contract worth $22,000,000. There's enough CFB film for executives to dissect and he can still do the personal interviews and intelligence testing. Someone will fall in love with Tua and trade up a few spots resulting in even more money. IMO, he has nothing left to prove collegiately and the risk is greater than the reward.

I'm thinking Daddy Tagliovilovaexpealodoscious (however you spell it ) wants Tua to move on and start the next chapter in his life. I do not see Tua Jr (lil brother) playing ahead of Mac Jones or Bryce Young and he will hit the transfer portal in 2021.
      Last edited by Cajun Blake; 01-02-2020, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
        Understood, but is loosing some good talent. I don't see a 2020 playoff team yet, but lets see what spring camp looks like and if the new QB can flash that great arm of his.

No i expect to fall to the 10-2 next season, and make another playoff hunt for the following 2-3 years... hard to say beyond that going merely of what we have now and what we KNOW is coming in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          Did you see Bamas qb this week? Kid was lighting it up. One thing the Aggies got to get in their head, Bama, LSU, Auburn, UF, are not gonna take any steps back. Aggies gotta step up. The same swill keeps coming out of the Aggies mouth, easy schedule, teams taking a step back, blah, blah, blah. That is Big 12 talk, not SEC. The teams the Aggies have to beat have the mind set of winning a Natl Championship, Aggies need to get a grip on that. Aggies expect to win 7-8 games and that is exactly what the Aggies do.

FYI, LSU loses half their starters every year to the draft. Bama will always have a qb waiting to take over. Tua is one man.
          For too long, the powers that be in Aggieland and the general attitude about football, was that if you won some games and beat Texas it was a good year.

That attitude is still around - except for the Texas part - Aggies need to change the entire culture to chase a Natty, not just be pretty good or to win one big game a year.

Comment

Under Armour game on now . . ESPN2 . .

#Jimbohasablackcatbone

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              Did you see Bamas qb this week? Kid was lighting it up. One thing the Aggies got to get in their head, Bama, LSU, Auburn, UF, are not gonna take any steps back. Aggies gotta step up. The same swill keeps coming out of the Aggies mouth, easy schedule, teams taking a step back, blah, blah, blah. That is Big 12 talk, not SEC. The teams the Aggies have to beat have the mind set of winning a Natl Championship, Aggies need to get a grip on that. Aggies expect to win 7-8 games and that is exactly what the Aggies do.

FYI, LSU loses half their starters every year to the draft. Bama will always have a qb waiting to take over. Tua is one man.
              Bama is a tad bit different than the other 3 you mentioned. The others have had flashes of success here and there but certainly haven't sustained it. Alabama will come upon hard times as well. No one stays on top for forever. So none of the 4 programs you mentioned are ever gonna take a step back again.....EVER?

Come on man.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Absolute joke Wonder how Saban is gonna address Dylan's dad for acting batsheet crazy and releasing this letter publicly. This is embarrassing AF and further proof that anyone can get a license to practice law from Southern University Law Center. "Lords of London", "Royal Crown" really ??? This goofball is basically acting as his son's agent and legal advisor regarding financial profit and amateur football matters.

Comment

No steps back huh?

Yeah right.

Comment

Chandler Morris (4 Star QB - 2020) commits to OU with his dad, the Auburn OC in video looking super uncomfortable. Auburn was on his list of schools. [emoji16]

Comment

Well gosh dog, I was just told that the upper-echelon SEC teams dont have any kind of letdown while reloading with under-classmen. The internet is just full of stories, I tell you.

Comment

There’s step backs and then there’s falling off I’ll let you decide which program has done what

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

UGA stockpiling talent. There will be several more tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            Chandler Morris (4 Star QB - 2020) commits to OU with his dad, the Auburn OC in video looking super uncomfortable. Auburn was on his list of schools. [emoji16]
                            horn fans on Twitter are already dogging the kid for going to OU. Dad looked uncomfortable? Hmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              horn fans on Twitter are already dogging the kid for going to OU. Dad looked uncomfortable? Hmmm?
                              Was he the Horns down dude? They are more making fun of him. Like rent free type ****.

I don't care. I like it. Fuel the mutual hate.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                                What? How do you know the mindset of a&m's coaches and players? What is posted on TBH or how many corn dogs you eat will not impact how the team performs.

It will be interesting to see what the Brady offense looks like without a qb completing 78% of his passes.
                                Did you read budman68 post. I was responding to his post. That frame of thinking seems prevalent among most A&M fans. I hate to say it, but it does.

Comment

Working...
                                X