X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Argue all you like. Ok has no one to spread it around to so Lamb’s numbers are high. LSU does. If all LSU had was one receiver to throw to all the time his numbers would be out of this world. People like you try and find any one thing you can to **** on LSU’s great season. Keep trying

Comment

Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post
      Dude, did you watch OSU v tu game? I’m sure you were there. Congrats to y’all too on the sneaky win!!!

Against the starters?

It’s a wonder ok aggy scored at all, against that ESS EEE CEE defense...RLB told us that wasn’t possible...

Comment

2019 College Football - Bowl Season Bickerin'

Last one lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Argue all you like. Ok has no one to spread it around to so Lamb’s numbers are high. LSU does. If all LSU had was one receiver to throw to all the time his numbers would be out of this world. People like you try and find any one thing you can to **** on LSU’s great season. Keep trying

Exactly. Put Lamb on LSU and he’s probably even better. Put anyone of the LSU guys on OU and they may not shine so much having to be the guy. 2020 is going to be a deep receiver draft and Lamb will go first. You’re cutting him a little short.

I’m not a people that’s pizzing on the Tigers great season. I’m not pulling for anyone in particular. I don’t care if they win or lose.

Comment

That Dobbins kid from La Grange is quick

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
              That Dobbins kid from La Grange is quick
              Yup! Almost took that one!

Comment

If osu/lsu play MacDaddy and bitgutshot may be the only ones posting

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                  I was actually rooting for aggy last night too against osu. I'd rather teams from Texas win over teams from ok.

Oh we did play and beat someone last year in the Sugar bowl. We played, beat, and talked a lot. Y'all just play and talk. When you going to beat somebody?
                  You mean the “We’rrrrrrrrrre Baaaaaaaaack” game? LOL....ok cool, hook’em!!

Comment

It was a 3 team race, but it’s truly nothing more than two at the top based on what we’re witnessing. As I’ve said, LSU and tOSU will be a memorable matchup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Against the starters?

It’s a wonder ok aggy scored at all, against that ESS EEE CEE defense...RLB told us that wasn’t possible...
                      Oh we gonna talk about starters being out? Our #1 All American defensive guy was out.....and we still one. I’d say we could win with one arm tied behind our back, but we actually did with Mond!!

Comment

2019 College Football - Bowl Season Bickerin'

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        Oh we gonna talk about starters being out? Our #1 All American defensive guy was out.....and we still one. I’d say we could win with one arm tied behind our back, but we actually did with Mond!!

You one? Texas would **** slap Aggie to death. [emoji23][emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by oktx
                          Isn’t bbs Aggie?
                          Don’t lump him in with us!! Me and Chase are dang near moderates compared to that dude!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                            dang what did i miss? No way in hell would i pick ou but if you're passing out sonic cards for corn dog pics, I'll be glad to send you my address.

Send it!!

Comment

Clemskin gettin exposed as a fraud......For the sake of getting to run smack for weeks on MackDaddy, I’m rootin for the Buckeyes!!

Comment

I love this Buckeye tempo

Comment

Working...
                                X