This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Then they’d see you creep’n in the corner!!!

Been a long time since i stepped foot in radiator springs.. i mean college station lol but let’s just say the howdy ladies love them some tigah bait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Hmmm O said early he was day to day and “possible” who knows.. if not next man up no excuses

Depth Chart released this afternoon shows CEH as Starter. Is that just “in case” or is he good to go?

Comment

Been a long time since i stepped foot in radiator springs.. i mean college station lol but let’s just say the howdy ladies love them some tigah bait
        Radiator Springs.....LOL

Comment

I know let’s gather all the LSU players and have a spelling contest.! Let’s start with their names, that would eliminate half. You LSU fans make me laugh, where we’re you in the 80’s when your bad *** tigers broke a 10 year contract because they were getting their *** kicked every year. Y’all may be winning now, but it won’t last long, we’re coming. And you’ll never see us break a contract so we can run and hide from an *** whipping!!! That’s proven fact!!!
          Dang, you went totally last century with that one, heck 2/3rds of the members on here wernt even born. Not sure I know what you are referring to, those were the dark days.

Lets keep it current.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
            What are the Arkansas faithful looking for on the offensive side Razorback01?
            After the past few years- anything.

Comment

2019 College Football - Bowl Season Bickerin'

Fastest white boys to go there LSU. My dad on the right, Cool Hand Luke’s dad on the left. They ran a 44.5 quarter, 9.3 100, I think a 22 or 21 200vut Luke can correct me.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                Depth Chart released this afternoon shows CEH as Starter. Is that just “in case” or is he good to go?

Most likely a just incase

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                  Fastest white boys to go there LSU. My dad on the right, Cool Hand Luke’s dad on the left. They ran a 44.5 quarter, 9.3 100, I think a 22 or 21 200vut Luke can correct me.

9.3 100 is gettin it!!

Comment

You’re correct...I could sit and listen to their stories for hours about their time running at LSU.

Comment

How cool is that!

Comment

I know let’s gather all the LSU players and have a spelling contest.! Let’s start with their names, that would eliminate half. You LSU fans make me laugh, where we’re you in the 80’s when your bad *** tigers broke a 10 year contract because they were getting their *** kicked every year. Y’all may be winning now, but it won’t last long, we’re coming. And you’ll never see us break a contract so we can run and hide from an *** whipping!!! That’s proven fact!!!
                        You ran from the whuppins you were getting in the Big 12 by Texas and Oklahoma. You just get paid more now for the beatdowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          You ran from the whuppins you were getting in the Big 12 by Texas and Oklahoma. You just get paid more now for the beatdowns.

I mean if I’m gonna get my butt whooped I’d rather get paid more for it

Comment

I may have missed it. Are they twins?

Comment

Wonder what they’d be building in Aggie land if they were in the playoffs?

Any dang thing we want, we can afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                                Any dang thing we want, we can afford it.

Hopefully there’s a 10 win season in the making sometime soon for ag football.... all that money an nothin to spend it on what a shame

Comment

Working...
                                X