Which feeder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    I really like the 2000 lb feeders that Texas chair and rail sells.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Texas Stairs and Rails

The best premium deer feeders and deer blinds that are the ultimate in design, performance, and durability. In Houston since 1988.

Been using these guys for 20+ years and they make solid feeders. Soon to be a few stand and fill options I have heard

Comment

Thanks for the replies y’all.

Any negatives to a stand-and-fill? Just can’t shoot through/under it? Theoretically doesn’t throw corn quite as far as an elevated feeder?

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
        Thanks for the replies y’all.

Any negatives to a stand-and-fill? Just can’t shoot through/under it? Theoretically doesn’t throw corn quite as far as an elevated feeder?

The Bucees EZ Feeder doesn't throw as far as my Lamco's. They throw about 18 yards in every direction. I've had them for 4 years now and the feeder itself has never kept me from shooting a deer. Sure they go behind it for a few seconds while feeding, but that's just a great time to draw your bow. I haven't found any negatives to the Lamco. The EZ does get corn trapped inside where the timer and battery is sometimes

Comment

We have three of the "one and done" feeders. This is our 3rd year using them with no problems at all. I will be ordering some more of them.

J.Shoot

Comment

I don’t know how much corn you are throwing but 55gal won’t last a couple months.
            I have the 600# all seasons stand and fill.

Comment

Working...
            X