Scam call from Apple 🍎

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
    If they aren’t in my contacts I don’t answer. They can leave a message if they wanna talk to me that bad
    X2

and the scammers usually don’t leave any messages.

Comment

Every call I get, that isn’t on my contact list, is a scam. 99% of the time I don’t answer. If it goes to voicemail, I’ll delete it. Every once in awhile I’ll answer just to screw with them. I can always get them to hang up on me but it seems like whenever I do that, the next day the volume of scam calls increases tenfold.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
        Every call I get, that isn’t on my contact list, is a scam. 99% of the time I don’t answer. If it goes to voicemail, I’ll delete it. Every once in awhile I’ll answer just to screw with them. I can always get them to hang up on me but it seems like whenever I do that, the next day the volume of scam calls increases tenfold.

I usually don’t answer either. I get scammers all the time calling about this or that. Until yesterday, for whatever reason, i answered it and it was a General Contractor calling me about one of my proposals that i submitted for work. Glad I answered it. But I reckon I will have to answer more unknown numbers for that reason alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I curse at them. My Mom quoted bible verses. Hmmmmm.....................

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
            I usually don’t answer either. I get scammers all the time calling about this or that. Until yesterday, for whatever reason, i answered it and it was a General Contractor calling me about one of my proposals that i submitted for work. Glad I answered it. But I reckon I will have to answer more unknown numbers for that reason alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            No doubt. Doctors and businesses that need to get ahold of me will generally leave me a voicemail. If it’s important enough I’ll but their number in my contact list. But yeah, sometimes you’ve got no choice but to pick.

Comment

Working...
            X