Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellen View Post
    Congratulations on two nice bucks.
    Darn proud of my older brother. He was getting frustrated, but now he’s ready for the rest of the season and next!

Comment

Beautiful buck, congrats.

Comment

Don’t think you can call him the non hunting brother any more. Nice bucks!!

Comment

Originally posted by breese View Post
          Don’t think you can call him the non hunting brother any more. Nice bucks!!
          Nope!! Already been bashed by him about this thread😄👍. Proud of him!!!

Comment

2 awesome bucks! Lots of patience and perseverance shown. It was something great to be a part of in KS. congrats again to Glenn.

Comment

2 awesome bucks!

Congratulations

Comment

two great bucks ,congrats

Comment

Just keep in mind that he's mad at himself for not bow hunting that 29 year stretch, he will never tell you that but trust me he is.

Comment

I don't even know him, and I hate him! One should have to hunt for years before shooting bucks like those!

Congratulations, Glenn!

Comment

Our Kansas trips have always been special for Lindy and myself, but now, with the addition of Big Nate,(nephew and son of brother Glenn), BC288, (nephew Bryce), and brother Glenn, and my Kansas buddy Charlie, we have a 2 week blast. Deer or no deer.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                        Our Kansas trips have always been special for Lindy and myself, but now, with the addition of Big Nate,(nephew and son of brother Glenn), BC288, (nephew Bryce), and brother Glenn, and my Kansas buddy Charlie, we have a 2 week blast. Deer or no deer.

You are exactly right. Me, dad and Bryce talk about that trip year round. It’s become a lot more then shooting deer. It’s more about getting to spend time together and poking fun at each other, killing a deer has just become the bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                          X