No announcement yet.

Lease Question - Honest Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s total BS man. Landowners are getting more and more greedy, I respect the fact that the landowner at least isn’t totally overloading the property with hunters. It’s about 200 acres per hunter and these days, that’s not bad. As for the price, well it’s way too high for the caliber of bucks y’all are taking and add in the ridiculous rules about only hunting Friday through Sundays and no bowhunting, that’s BS. Sounds to me like the landowner wants to have his cake and eat it too, by that I mean he’s obviously hunting the property in the days when you guys can’t.... As far as the night hunting, if you are on your own section of the property I would have no problem with it, that’s your prerogative. I personally wouldn’t be doing it during deer season.

Comment

Originally posted by fieldofdreams View Post
      That’s total BS man. Landowners are getting more and more greedy, I respect the fact that the landowner at least isn’t totally overloading the property with hunters. It’s about 200 acres per hunter and these days, that’s not bad. As for the price, well it’s way too high for the caliber of bucks y’all are taking and add in the ridiculous rules about only hunting Friday through Sundays and no bowhunting, that’s BS. Sounds to me like the landowner wants to have his cake and eat it too, by that I mean he’s obviously hunting the property in the days when you guys can’t.... As far as the night hunting, if you are on your own section of the property I would have no problem with it, that’s your prerogative. I personally wouldn’t be doing it during deer season.
      Agreed 100%. My first compromise was to night hunt my own stand and only my stand... hard no. Can't win this battle, unfortunately.

Comment

With 16 guys, rules are a must. However, some of those are head scratchers.

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
          Its ur dime, do what u want.
          X2

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X