No announcement yet.

Lease Question - Honest Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are not happy leave. Make the decision and do not look back. No reason to leave mad or **** anyone off. Don't burn any bridges, just find another spot.

Move on before having to tolerate complete idiots ruins your love for hunting.

Comment

Lease manager sounds like a control freak.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Sounds like a good lease to put a feeder on a fenceline.
        LOL
        With 16 on 3200 they have more than likely beat you to it.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
          Lease manager sounds like a control freak.
          This and what is really going on during the week, when I'm not allowed to be there, would big a huge concern..

Comment

Way to expensive for 3200 acres, NO BOW HUNTING, 16 hunters,no night hunting, and all of the other stipulations. I don't believe I would stay but You had better make sure and find something that you know that you are going to be on board with before you get off of this place!!!!! Leases are getting really hard to come by.

Comment

That lease sounds very spendy for what you get. I would be looking for a new lease. But, leases are like jobs and in that its hard to find a good one. Maybe stay but keep your eyes peeled for something better.

Comment

To think even a couple of guys hunting a few favorite spots on 3200 acres would be actually pressuring the deer population is yet another supremacy theology set forth by a member of the Lunatic Fringe

Comment

I wouldn't get into it with anybody about their rules on their land. Just make your decision and act on it... don't burn bridges.
                  If you're not enjoying it, time to go. Sounds like a lot of money for a lot of restrictions if you ask me.

Comment

Move on. Life is too short for BS

Comment

Crap policy, targeted at you and price jump... Sounds like he wants u gone

Comment

Someone will come by and fill it. Lots of other leases out there to be dealing with that drama

Comment

Not trying to be too judgmental, but someone that can spend $4000/year for only a seasonal lease that can only hunt Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the season must have enough disposable income to find a place that more fits your wants and needs. Find another lease.

Comment

I’ll be honest from what you’ve told us on this thread you are paying about 40% to much for that lease. I’d get off after this year if it was me. Life is to short to get screwed multiple times.

Comment

$4k for a grand total of what, 27 days of access to the lease? No way.

Comment

I bet you aren’t the only one that’s unhappy in your group. I haven’t read this entire post and I might have missed something. But If this lease manager is one of y’all, meaning one of the hunters, get your other buds together and get rid of him. If he’s an outside guy, just manages the ranch, I know you can’t do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X