Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are so many people accidentally putting DEF in their pickup fuel tanks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had two idiots fill fuel tank with def in my concrete trucks, 11K a pop, they are no longer employed by me.

Comment

I call it (get head out of your ARSS syndrome)

Comment

I saw a guy at the buccee in waller with the blue pump in an older ford.

Only it was the e free blue pump

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

This is a fear of mine. So I always read the pump to make sure I’m grabbing the right pump handle & use the def jugs from Atwood’s to put in the diesel water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
            Why are so many people accidentally putting DEF in their pickup fuel tanks?

The openings are clearly labeled. Are people just so distracted and in a constant blur that they no longer read or see the obvious? Is everyone on drugs of some sort or what?
            Not drugs, low IQ's. Research has shown this is the most often reason, them desil owners has'em bellow averagw IQ's........

Comment

Stuff happens. That’s why mine is deleted! That’s one perk to the Chevys, it’s under the hood so it makes it a little tougher to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                Stuff happens. That’s why mine is deleted! That’s one perk to the Chevys, it’s under the hood so it makes it a little tougher to do that.
                Other than someone putting it in their oil...
                I would hate to have to pop the hood to fill it up.

Comment

Working...
                X