X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoyed reading. Thanks

Comment

Thanks for sharing that story.
      Last edited by STX_Shooter; 12-04-2019, 10:29 PM. Reason: .

Comment

So your forum name is a lie?

Comment

Thanks for the comments and taking the time to read.

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          So your forum name is a lie?

Haha, If you want to call it a lie, ... it's just a screen name... I'm sorry if it offended you. If it makes you feel any better, that is the only lease I've ever had in my life. But I got nothing in the world against them. That was one of my best memories and I've been a guest at some awesome places. I choose to hunt national Forest because it's where I grew up hunting and my dad, and my grandpa before him. And I like the freedom to roam. It's all I hunt so I used it as my screen name.
          Last edited by Allpublic; 12-05-2019, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Man,I enjoyed reading that! I too have a very,very vivid memory.I forget absolutely nothing...Got a similar story.Buck wasn't as big..Good buck though

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Allpublic View Post
              Thanks for the comments and taking the time to read.

Haha, If you want to call it a lie, ... it's just a screen name... I'm sorry if it offended you. If it makes you feel any better, that is the only lease I've ever had in my life. But I got nothing in the world against them. That was one of my best memories and I've been a guest at some awesome places. I choose to hunt national Forest because it's where I grew up hunting and my dad, and my grandpa before him. And I like the freedom to roam. It's all I hunt so I used it as my screen name.
              Im just giving you a hard time. Great story!

Comment

Working...
              X