X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting out of season, season isnt ever open from public road

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
      I thought shooting from a public road was increased to a felony.
      I previously said it was a class B misdemeanor but I think it is a C or the same level as a traffic citation.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
        Not enough for sure. I can’t stand those folks. Also the one that cut the heads off deer in the side of the road. I’m seeing that more & more often. I mean kind of story can you tell about a deer that you just cut the head off of?!?! Idiots pure idiots!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        The "cut the heads off and leave them by the road" crowd are typically state wildlife biologists testing for whatever that brain disease is, on deer ran over by vehicles. Big dust-up in my county a few years ago. I think one of them even got run off. Their excuse was that they had so many to test, they didn't have time to drag the deer off the road.

Comment

Confess: I was about 25 years old. Never had a bow. Fatherinlaw gave me a recourve (Nice One). Walked out in to the gravel road in front of my trailer house with my German Shepeard just playing around. Not hunting, just messing around. No license either. GW pulled up. Took my bow. Ticket for no Lic and hunting from public road. I saw the judge. He doubled my fine I think for asking to explain? Gave me my bow back. Paid the fine. Was about $250 in 1976. Ouch. My mistake paid. I could not hit broad side of a barn anyway back than learning the tool.

Comment

How can ANYONE justify this BS? Illegal, Unethical....."You reap what you sow!"

Comment

If you don't get caught it's perfectly legal

Comment

I think the deer was in the bar ditch and not on private property. I was just curious of the charge and level of offense

Comment

My dad was driving his truck while his girlfriend was scanning his fields from the highway looking for pigs with his thermal rifle scope which was mounted to his gun.. we've never shot from the road nor the bar ditch. we will scan, park at the gate, get out and hop his gate to then stalk up on the pigs and shoot on his property inside the fence.. they have done thousands of dollars worth of damage to his pastures to where you can't even drive thru them. im talking 3 foot holes all over this pasture. We've tried trapping and nothing has worked. Anyways they both got tickets for $280 a piece and they searched his truck top to bottom, took all his stuff out, asking "where are the drugs and beer" (my dad has had one beer in the 33 years I've been around him) big waste of time...... my dads neighbor hired helicopters to come and shoot the *******s.. its terrible. say what you want but the GW were after the wrong folks..

Comment

Working...
                  X