No announcement yet.

2019/2020 2.0 live!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike also killed a doe and Cooper killed a doe this morning. One of the other hunters (I didn’t catch his name) killed his first buck this morning. Small 8 but it was his first and he’s tickled. Cooper and I went on a safari but only saw 1 buck and he got in the CRP before we could get on him. Headed to grab a quick bite and we’ll be in the stand early.

Comment

Gotta watch that wind drift on those 500yd shots this evening! Good luck

Comment

Headed in and I don’t have any hunters this evening or in the morning. Rojo is about to shoot something!

Comment

Congrats to Mike on a great buck!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Send it!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Settled in sitting between 2 big wheat fields in a hedge row. There’s no stands on this property yet and I’d rather be on the ground anyways incase I need to make a move fast. 4 does already on the field.

Comment

4 more does and a nice 3yo 8 on the field. Big body deer hanging in the shadows of the shelter belt.

Comment

Big mature 6pt on the scene

Comment

Almost got stepped on by a big 3yo 8! He ran across the field and joined the group. Several more does in now.

Comment

Slipped over to the other field. Handful of deer here but nothing to speak on.

Comment

Pretty steady stream of does and small bucks pouring out.

Comment

4 does piled up at camp, several sightings of good bucks. Headed back in the morning for one last hunt and gonna drop my standards a little. We’ll see how it goes.

Comment

Any action this morning?

Comment

Y'all hung over this morning? I saw where the standards drop today. The girls all get prettier at closing time.

Comment

Pretty uneventful morning for me. I camped out on 2 big 8’s that were 30 yards on the other side of the fence hoping they’d cross onto us. A doe came up out of the draw and took them the other way.

Edmond was the last hunter in camp and he killed a nice 9pt this morning right at daylight.

I’m headed home. We have some Christmas activities to do with the kids so that’s a wrap. I’ll be back up here right after Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X