Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dang nice bucks yall! that roadkill "northgate" buck is a tragedy

Comment

This could probably be a common occurrence if more nice young bucks were allowed to get older like the protected ones within city limits and neighborhoods. Seems like whatever part of TX you are in, there are always big deer living in towns. The only thing different from them and the ones outside of town are that they get to live longer.

Comment

Why is it that people say “that deer’s too big to come from that County” ?

Every single county has big deer. Maybe not a ton of them. Maybe they get killed and never posted on social media. But they’re out there in every county. If you don’t think so, you’ve got your head buried in the sand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ive got a harris county buck that scored just over 150 if I remember right and seen quite a few more

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
            Why is it that people say “that deer’s too big to come from that County” ?

Every single county has big deer. Maybe not a ton of them. Maybe they get killed and never posted on social media. But they’re out there in every county. If you don’t think so, you’ve got your head buried in the sand.

i agree. to a lot of people every deer over 140" "had to come from a HF ranch"

Comment

Big deer!!

Comment

Back in the 80's, off of Red Bluff rd. I routinely saw bucks that big and some bigger than that while traveling it late at night.. They were out on the side of the road. On the jogging trail..

Comment

Why would you not buy it?? Harris county is a big place lol. There are big deer everywhere. Maybe more some in places than others, but I don't see what is so hard to believe about that. I've personally seen BIG BUCKS in Harris Co on tiny properties and in city limits.

Comment

could be... its a heck of a buck though

Comment

mid 140's 10 point - not sure why anyone would think those don't exist in Harris Cnty

Awesome Buck no matter what county it is in

Comment

All nice bucks

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                          Friend said it was killed in Harris county, I’m not buying it

This deer was killed at Kuykendahl rd and creek side ( hit by a car )he was a nice one for sure..

Comment

Nope that had to be South Texas . Everyone knows there is no big deer in East Texas.

Comment

Harris county Buck.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                                Harris county Buck.
                                I’m calling BS !! All East Texas has is inbred small bucks

Comment

Working...
                                X