Skoal Tabacco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    It was a big reason I quit. I was really mad at Redman 3 bags a day. 6 dollar a day habit about 10 years ago it jumped to 10 dollars a bag. 30 dollars a day was to much and didn't get much out of it so I started doing crack now I work on weedeaters in the middle of the night.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Now I have this mental image of you, tweaking in the middle of the night trying to fix weedeaters. Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Become a quitter

Comment

I quit when cohenhage went to $2.89 a can. I was buying 3 cans a day. That was almost $10 a day, when was close to $300 a month. I saved enough money when I quit dippin to make the payments on my first new truck. That was back in the early 90s. Today, I cant stand the smell of Copenhagen.

Comment

how much is in a van?

Comment

Oddly enough I know an oral surgeon that dips and sat next to a dentist on an airplane that dipped. Both of them told me the fake stuff is more abrasive on your gums. Also that most cancer related cases come from guys that don’t spit or fall asleep with a chew in. Either way still bad for you, just interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X