Buc-ee's/All Season's EZ feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buc-ee's/All Season's EZ feeder

We've bought three of these at this point but the last one wouldn't spin from the get go. We dropped the controller and battery in it at the house and it was jammed. Not a difficult fix but we didn't want to start tearing into it with concerns of voiding the warranty. We called the Buc-ee's number but got no clear answer on how to handle it. So we loaded it up and took it back to Buc-ee's. Where they promptly told us no exchanges on them call the manufacturer which we did and we made and adjustment on spinner height as they suggested (which we already knew was the solution) and the feeder is working and we'll haul it back to the ranch and get it set up.

That said it's dang frustrating that when you try to call Buc-ee's to get some customer service they seem to have no number at a particular store and the number you can reach the people seem clueless this causing us to drive it 175 miles home and another 175 miles back when we could've made the adjustment right at the ranch if the person we did talk to wasn't clueless on the process.

Thanx to All Season's for reassuring us there were no issues warranty wise and moving it forward.

Good feeders btw.

Gary

I bought a clear gas container from Buccees, after 2 uses it was leaking from the seams...they wouldnt take it back and told me to call the manufacturer.....

Buccees customer service is not very good for sure.....I guess they dont make much money at those stores....struggling

Comment

I bought one of those small grills and a weld broke on it. Bucees didn’t offer any help. Their customer service is non existent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I once went on a date with a chic that worked at Bucees. She was way fatter than her personals picture indicated. She would not even pay for half the drinks that night

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          I once went on a date with a chic that worked at Bucees. She was way fatter than her personals picture indicated. She would not even pay for half the drinks that night

Beaver nuggets will do that

Comment

The food there is pretty good even if a bit expensive.

Gary

Comment

Ice, deer corn and fuel, that’s all that place is good for. I darn near get ran over every time I’m there, buc-ee’s attracts the worse drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by KEGLEG View Post
                Beaver nuggets will do that

True dat!

Comment

I just stop and poop

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

what is a Buc-ees??

Comment

Originally posted by Homer75 View Post
                      Ice, deer corn and fuel, that’s all that place is good for. I darn near get ran over every time I’m there, buc-ee’s attracts the worse drivers.
                      Actually their 12 V batteries are the cheapest I have found also

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        Actually their 12 V batteries are the cheapest I have found also
                        And feeder motors.

Comment

Shoal is cheaper

Comment

At the end of the day it's just like all gas stations selling overpriced junk. Bucees just happens to attract hoards of the easily impressed.

Comment

His marketing approach is genius.....

Must be an aggie

Comment

Working...
                              X