X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 College Football - Week 15 Championship Week

Fairly entertaining game.

So, who gets OU? LSU or Buck nuts

UGA back to the Sugar where the don’t want to be versus BU? Hope Charlie is healthy.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Chad C; 12-07-2019, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Shoot, I’m drunk. No telling what these fingers will post. Lol

Turned another year older today, lead to lots of whiskey.
      Happy Birthday you ole fart!!!

Comment

Whew.....
        I hate that the first time most of you seen tOSU play was tonight....I have no idea who that team was in the first half....
        2nd half team was the one I have seen all year....
        I really want to know what coach day told them at half time...

Fields played his worst 1/2 of the season....
        Dobbins is a beast...
        Chase waited to qtr 4 to show up !

With that said LSU was very impressive today...
        Clemson I can't judge because they have played nobody, so they are a mystery....even though they have won 28 games in a row....CRAZY...

I don't care where they put us....
        We are in, and if we play like we did in 2nd half I like our chances....
        It's gonna be fun

Comment

You don’t want Clemson until it matters, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Happy Birthday you ole fart!!!

Thanks DG.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Happy Bday Chad. I know they aren't much fun once you hit 40. Looks like you are pretty close one way or the other

Comment

Huge helmet to helmet targeting on that last hit, should have been a penalty and the player should be ejected and miss the 1st half of the next game.

Comment

Thanks DG.

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Thanks DG.
                      My little man turns 12 tomorrow!! Sleep over tonight with 5 crazies and a long day at Top Golf tomorrow.
                      Last edited by RLB; 12-07-2019, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        Congrats on your teams win tonight and congrats on being the best in the B10....with that said:

The fix is in by the CFB playoff committee. Wisconsin, Penn State & Michigan are ranked seven spots higher in CFB rankings than in AP or Coaches Poll. UF, Bama & AU are six spots lower in CFP than in AP or Coaches. Ohio State is being protected to keep LSU from the one seed. The Big Ten teams, except Minnesota...who Ohio State didn’t play, are being insanely overvalued in the college football playoff rankings. The 1 seed matters this year because the team seeded 1, either LSU or Ohio State, would be a big favorite over the 4 seed and gets to avoid the 2 or 3 in first round. I’d love to hear the committee’s logic on how Alabama dropped 7 spots for losing by three on the road against a top 12 team yet Michigan dropped just one spot despite losing by 29 at home. Looks like a fix job to make Ohio State’s win over Michigan look better and don’t even get me started on Wisconsin at 8. It feels like some members of the committee are trying to keep Ohio State’s resume strong by artificially inflating Michigan and Wisconsin’s rankings to avoid LSU overtaking the Buckeyes in the 1 spot with a win over Georgia. Apparently the margin of defeat is not getting factored in at all. If you get beaten by someone, it needs to be significant, because all losses aren’t equal. Alabama, Auburn and Florida would all be touchdown or more favorites over Wisconsin. Bama would be a 14 point favorite over the Badgers. Florida clearly has a vastly superior resume to the Badgers, also. Yet they are all ranked below Wisconsin. Why? Committee is rigging it for Ohio State. Final thought is how can the committee have Penn State at 10, which is 8 spots above Minnesota, a team with the same record who they lost to, head-to-head? Simple, Penn State is artificially inflated to bolster the resume of Ohio State. One of the real dangers of the committee is their rankings can be padded to artificially justify whatever result they wish to reach. The fix is in folks.....the word has come from the top that they are tired of Clemson and the SEC.

Comment

If LSU is screwed out of being number one I hope and pray they are number four! Please Touchdown Jesus let Bayou Jeaux have his shot at bucky!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            Huge helmet to helmet targeting on that last hit, should have been a penalty and the player should be ejected and miss the 1st half of the next game.
                            Yepper!

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                              Happy Bday Chad. I know they aren't much fun once you hit 40. Looks like you are pretty close one way or the other

Appreciate it, I’m on the plus side and the dang days aren’t getting any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                                Happy Birthday!

Thank you, sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X