This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
    Wake Up !!!!! its about pregame meal time for the Big XII Championship game. Utah losing last night gives both these teams a legit shots at the final four with a win.

I am going with a Baylor upset in this one. The BU defense will rise up and contain the OU run game for the difference. OU's defense has been getting softer lately.

Have a great Conference Championship Day!
    Nice call idiot! So far OUs defense is whippin and spurrin!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Then, no one should be allowed in the playoffs unless they play in a conference championship game.

Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Baylor should just leave their defense on the field. Their offense is terrible! Oklahoma doesn't look much better!

Geaux Tigers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bears hanging around.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh my.

Comment

No wonder the Tigers and Buckeyes are so concerned with that 1 spot.....it’s a guarantee advance to the Championship Game against either one of these two.

Comment

Then, no one should be allowed in the playoffs unless they play in a conference championship game.
                Win a conference championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  No wonder the Tigers and Buckeyes are so concerned with that 1 spot.....it’s a guarantee advance to the Championship Game against either one of these two.
                  You're so jealous of Baylor. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Win a conference championship game.
                    Easier said than done for some.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      You're so jealous of Baylor. Lol.
                      The only team I’m jealous of is the one who kicked our ***, won our conference and is playing in the “Prime Time” Championship Game of the week tonight. Baylor has never and will never matter to me.

Comment

Shows the popularity and importance. Same time as ULL and App St.

Lol!

Shows the importance of LSU vs Georgia. Same time as Alcon vs Southern. [emoji57]

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
                          Shows the importance of LSU vs Georgia. Same time as Alcon vs Southern. [emoji57]
                          One game is two P5’s playing in Prime Time, the other game is two P5’s playing at 11:00.......am. What channel is that Alcon / Southern game on? FS1?

Comment

I’m truly amazed at where Rhule has da Bears. DC should win an award.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              One game is two P5’s playing in Prime Time, the other game is two P5’s playing at 11:00.......am. What channel is that Alcon / Southern game on? FS1?

None of that was mentioned. Only the time of telecast.

We need to get together at River Crossing soon. My grandson placed third medalist in a JV tournament there Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
                                None of that was mentioned. Only the time of telecast.

We need to get together at River Crossing soon. My grandson placed third medalist in a JV tournament there Monday.
                                I saw the tourney going on. PM sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X