Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is NOT the only issue.. but year 3 is certainly not as bright and hopeful as it needs to be if Mond is at QB...

Comment

Lol so who’s goin to replace mond? I mean jimbo never once waivered from him... so who’s gonna rise from the ashes suddenly and dethrone heismond?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
        Is having a senior qb named Mond really a good thing?
        Not only no but hail no!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Lol so who’s goin to replace mond? I mean jimbo never once waivered from him... so who’s gonna rise from the ashes suddenly and dethrone heismond?

I vote you.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            He is NOT the only issue.. but year 3 is certainly not as bright and hopeful as it needs to be if Mond is at QB...
            King is going to emerge and mond will enter the transfer portal winding up at osu or ls&u . . Just sayin . . lol

#goodbyejeaux

Comment

I vote you.

I mean i still got eligibility I’ll give it my all for every game but one lol

Comment

No, he's not the only problem, but that intentional grounding flag while actually throwing to a receiver pretty much sums it up.

I'm sure Jimbo had his reasons for sticking with him this year, but if he's back there next year, I predict there will be a lot of upset fans. Certainly, somebody else will be ready to go, and you would have an experienced Hiesmond to back him up. Just my thoughts, I watched 3 Aggie games this year.
                Last edited by Birddog66; 12-05-2019, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                  King is going to emerge and mond will enter the transfer portal winding up at osu or ls&u . . Just sayin . . lol

#goodbyejeaux

#youvebeenbeatbyworseqbsthanjeaux

Comment

#youvebeenbeatbyworseqbsthanjeaux

A very profound statement . . The last qb to beat ls&u was worse than little jeaux . . lol

#goodbyejeaux

Comment

A very profound statement . . The last qb to beat ls&u was worse than little jeaux . . lol

#goodbyejeaux

Who was the other qb to beat LSU before that?

Comment

Who was the other qb to beat LSU before that?

Google it . .

#goodbyejeaux

Comment

Google it . .

#goodbyejeaux

[emoji1787] exactly

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                            Is having a senior qb named Mond really a good thing?
                            Mond isn't the problem. His offensive line is like running though a wet paper sack. When he has to have his head on a swivel looking for defenders constantly, it makes it hard to throw accurately. Now do I think he is Heisman quality? Probably not, but I do think he is a solid QB that some of the losses might of turned out differently with a better O-Line.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                              No, he's not the only problem, but that intentional grounding flag while actually throwing to a receiver pretty much sums it up.

I'm sure Jimbo had his reasons for sticking with him this year, but if he's back there next year, I predict there will be a lot of upset fans. Certainly, somebody else will be ready to go, and you would have an experienced Hiesmond to back him up. Just my thoughts, I watched 3 Aggie games this year.
                              My problem with this as a fan, and I said this all summer (even on here) is that by sticking with Mond during a very tough year, that we all new was going to suck, we deprived the future starter of experience. Everybody knew going in that Mond - combined with this O-line, receivers that didn't want the ball bad enough and replacing an awesome running back with the schedule we had - wasn't going to cut it.

I'd have rather suffered through watching somebody get better,it was obvious Mond didn't improve in the offseason. The scheme is too big for him, no situational awareness in the pocket, inaccurate throws to ghost receivers.

Frustrating to watch, especially since we know he isn't the guy we need in the future.

Comment

Looks like the Cougs locked up Leach until 2024

Comment

Working...
                                X