Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

much appreciated it

Comment

Never said it was a creative play, it was and it worked....just said I would hate to see the Texans 2 more irreplaceable players get hurt on something like that....
      No hits were cheap or a cheap shot by the Pats....some of yall read into too much.

It worked, TD scored and Texans hung on by a thread to win...Good for them

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        much appreciated it

Google a lil out of your internet skill set/wheelhouse?

Lets get back to AC & MD bumpin peters in the woodshed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
          The Texans are 19 and 6 in there last 25 games. Any BOB haters are ludicrous. You have no leg to stand on. Give it up, Ob is a good coach.

Yes they did take their foot off the gas because statistically is was almost impossible to give up the win when they went up 28-9. You only lose if you make a mistake.

The play was drawn up over the bye week. They took it from the Chicago bears. Deshaun and Hopkins drew on notebook paper and brought it into Tim Kelly who put the play in the book and game plan.

I’m not sure why you are still even a fan of the Texans if you can’t be excited about last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Stop...you do know East Texas deer - will give you that credit as I follow your postings!

We are not ludicrous, we are just realistic....we have just as much leg to stand on in him being mediocre as you do singing his praises.

It was a good win...

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
            Google a lil out of your internet skill set/wheelhouse?

Lets get back to AC & MD bumpin peters in the woodshed.
            no, just not worth my time really. Im trying to get caught up on the Born and Raised Outdoors fellas elk hunt. Im wayyyy behind on the youtube hunting channels after a weeks vacation.

But yes, back to the......

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              from a guy who didnt see the play obviously....

Who wants their 2 100 million players taken cheap shots like that.....
              Nobody said there were cheap shots? Reading. Is. Fundamental.

Logging off for the day. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                Never said it was a creative play, it was and it worked....just said I would hate to see the Texans 2 more irreplaceable players get hurt on something like that....
                No hits were cheap or a cheap shot by the Pats....some of yall read into too much.

It worked, TD scored and Texans hung on by a thread to win...Good for them
                See your post above.

Now I shall log off.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                  You could be a Cowboys fan these days. It could be worse!!

Haha. True.

Honestly I like it when all Texas teams are playing well. It doesn't happen very often, but I support the Houston teams first, then any other Texas team in their respective sports.

Comment

Ladies and Gentleman At this time we would like to introduce our fIghters for TONIGHTS MAIN EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    *Crowd cheers grow

In the red corner a pope and young based outta votaw been in the herd since 2014 weighing in at 155lbs the unpaid hunter of the south ANTLER COLLECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*CROWD CHEERS INTENSIFY

And in the blue corner the challenger a full bodied ten point based outta i have no idea where. weighing in at a nice 148lbs MAC "the truck" DADDY!!!!!!!!!

*CROWD GOING NUTS

this fight will be 15rds as always have a safe and clean fight no shots below the belt follow my directions at all times

tap gloves if you wish

LETS GET IT ON!!!!

*cheers continue as bell sounds

Comment

Lol^

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

It's all good

Comment

What in the cornbread hell.

Comment

This gonna be a skimmin

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                              As I recollect, football was supposed to be a contact sport. If you don't want to get hit, run over, pummeled, or hurt in any way, go join up with the cheerleaders or drill team.
                              Just to clarify, football is a collision sport. Dancing is a contact sport.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                                Stop...you do know East Texas deer - will give you that credit as I follow your postings!

We are not ludicrous, we are just realistic....we have just as much leg to stand on in him being mediocre as you do singing his praises.

It was a good win...

Lol!! He is trending out of mediocrity with even his most loyal haters. I’m just going to keep riding with him as I have from day 1. We’ll see where the dust settles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X