X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fify

(+)(+)

Comment

Interesting to see this thread I started 2 years ago. Got a divorce this year so didn't have to worry about it.

For those saying (+)(+), I did that over 12 years ago. About 2 years ago at the 10 year mark they both started leaking. She's getting them out in Feb. I literally got full use out of them!

For those who struggled this year getting the wife something, I feel for you and had a drink for you.

Comment

Originally posted by hoghunter69 View Post
        james avery , i meant, was talking spurs talk earlier, ddaaaaaa
        My wife has around 150 James Avery Charles on 5 bracelets that she now has “themed”. And she wears them all at the same time. Been working on this for years.

Took her to the big James Avery in Kerrville a while back when we were vacationing in Leakey. She really enjoyed it.

Sorry to read about the breakup. Maybe an idea if there’s another Mrs. BigL in the future.
        Last edited by Wampuscat; 12-30-2021, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Sorry for your troubles during the last years.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
            Interesting to see this thread I started 2 years ago. Got a divorce this year so didn't have to worry about it.

For those saying (+)(+), I did that over 12 years ago. About 2 years ago at the 10 year mark they both started leaking. She's getting them out in Feb. I literally got full use out of them!

For those who struggled this year getting the wife something, I feel for you and had a drink for you.
            How many hours does a motor boat last?

Comment

Working...
            X