X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never have... yet

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
      But havent you tried using a truck as a bay boat before? On a bowhunting forum?
      Last edited by trophy8; 12-01-2019, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Hasnt happened to me yet. Extreme OCD has one benefit! Lol

I did leave Sneaky's Beretta next to my **** pile after a 3AM dook in the CO backwoods. It tore me up all the next day thinking I had lost his gun until we got back to camp and searched for it that evening. Poor guy was the one unlucky enough to find it laying next to the fudge dragon I had birthed.

Comment

I walked to truck, went to blind got binoculars etc, loaded deer. Started to drive away got 200 yards and remembered that my rifle was laying on an old rotting log.

Smart folks do dumb things!

Comment

Left rifle once, just looked at deer. Left shotgun once duck hunting, just launch boat pick up decoys and when home. I leave bullets of each caliber in each blind now, please don't ask my why!!

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
              But havent you tried using a truck as a bay boat before? On a bowhunting forum?

Comment

Not yet in my 60+ years of hunting...But I have forgot my share+ of everything else

Comment

Left the bullets

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                    Is just part of getting old or is the grumpiness a result of a poor football season?
                    You tell me.

7-5.

50-7

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Left mine in the truck bed of a fella i had met a few hours before in NM. We were both hunting the same general area. I packed a deer back to camp the last day ( morning )
                      He and his wife stopped to ask me about the deer. Long story short They were from San Antonio. and about 2 hours into my drive home i realized i left my gun in his truck. Well i chalked it up as a loss because i was not going back.
                      2 weeks later he tracked me down because he remembered i worked in Cedar PArk and i got it back.

Comment

And this is why I have a cheap single shot 30-30 and a box of ammo in the camper. I did it once. Drove 200 miles and arrived with the correct ammo and the wrong gun.

Comment

Left CPAP at at home packed and sitting on the kitchen counter-didn't realize I forgot to load it until wife and I checked in at airport 75 miles from home. Five day trip out of state - almost died each night and heart went into AFIB, requiring a procedure at hospital to shock it back into rhythm. You can't just pick up a spare at the store. Harder to replace than shells, releases, guns or arrows. Now I have a spare, but still have to remember the darn thing. First things first.

Comment

opening day, drove 1:45 to public hunting spot, about to walk in and realized I left my licence at home. drove back watching the sunrise

Comment

This thread sure makes me feel better about myself.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                                This thread sure makes me feel better about myself.
                                Hehehe Hehehe hehehe....👍

Comment

Working...
                                X