Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
    What hustler do you have
    I have a Raptor SD 54". I like it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
      What hustler do you have
      I have a Raptor SD 54". I like it a lot.

Comment

Also bought a rapter sd 54 last year. $400 cheaper than the local lowes has them for. Out the door for $4k. Go Kawasaki engine.

Comment

Bought a Hustler Raptor 42" about 2 years ago. Never looked back. Wanted a Bad Boy real bad, but glad I went with this one at a better price.

Comment

8 years of trouble free service from my Ferris.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
              That’s not entirely true. The E series sold at Lowe’s is also sold at the dealer. They’re identical series for series. They’re even assembled by the local dealers. If I go to Lowe’s they have brookside stickers on the back of them.

I will agree, if you can spend the change, get the x series.

I got the x370 for serviceability, the Kawasaki, and power steering.
              Yes you are correct. The series is the series. What I meant was, you can't get the heavier duty component mowers, like the X series, at a box store. You can still get the lower end versions that they offer at the box stores at the dealer as well. My point was that my neighbor test drove my apple, and went out and bought an orange. lol. The Briggs is no comparison to that Kawasaki.

Comment

SCAG, Tigercat...... heavy duty well built.... no problems

Comment

Have used my Cub Cadet on 3 acres for the last 7 years, no major issues.

Comment

Working...
                  X