No announcement yet.

Trump Signs Animal Cruelty Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about blowing up hogs with Tannerite?

Comment

It's a good law, if you read the whole thing.

Comment

The far bigger issue that most have no clue on is this.... Say Joe gets popped by local LEO for animal cruelty (fill in whatever example you want). The local LEO knows it was minor and he gets a minor ticket by the local judge (knowing it was small thing)

A few weeks later FEDs show up and bust Joe on Federal charges. Cities are forced to turn in crimes to FEDs. They have zero mercy and Joe is screwed up for pretty much life now and on parole etc...

I'm sure some high and mighty TBHers will say to not break any laws and you have nothing to worry about LOL These people have obviously never dealt with FEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
          What about tannerite and hogs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Originally posted by Redbeard31 View Post
          What about blowing up hogs with Tannerite?

Y'all need to hush!

Comment

Glad they put the non-human mammals thing in there. Wouldn't want to get confused about late term abortion!

Comment

Originally posted by KX500 View Post
              Glad they put the non-human mammals thing in there. Wouldn't want to get confused about late term abortion!

Backwards world we live in ain't it

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                The far bigger issue that most have no clue on is this.... Say Joe gets popped by local LEO for animal cruelty (fill in whatever example you want). The local LEO knows it was minor and he gets a minor ticket by the local judge (knowing it was small thing)

A few weeks later FEDs show up and bust Joe on Federal charges. Cities are forced to turn in crimes to FEDs. They have zero mercy and Joe is screwed up for pretty much life now and on parole etc...

I'm sure some high and mighty TBHers will say to not break any laws and you have nothing to worry about LOL These people have obviously never dealt with FEDs.
                I am sorry but if you are crushing, burning, impaling, hurting animals for fun. You have deeper issues and maybe the Feds do need to have your number.

If that is what you do for fun you are already screwed up for life.

There is something wrong with someone who tortures for fun. Be it animal, or human.

Comment

What about gut shooting coyotes and hogs?

Comment

Every PETA bunny hugging liberal in the world feels like they grew a new set of gonads now. I think I'll go kill two of something just to celebrate.

Comment

I've watched Tim Wells impale lots of (mostly) non-human animals.
                      What about hunting with a spear?

Comment

A dog has more protections than a citizen at this point.

Comment

How can anyone in good conscience give up any more of their personal freedom to a government as overreaching as ours has become. Look at the direction they're taking us! Sure, it's a good law lets put our trust in the people that fine us if we choose not to have healthcare, believe we owe the taxes they steal, and tell us it's ok to alter the gender of children or kill them before birth! Surely there's more than enough kitten stompers and hamster crushers out there to keep the people with guns and badges from busting down our front doors when some out of touch do-gooder reports a picture of somebody showing off that big ol' nasty boar hog on the green screen!

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                            Quote from the law.....
                            >>>>>
                            “(1) IN GENERAL.—This section does not apply with regard to any conduct, or a visual depiction of that conduct, that is

“(A) a customary and normal veterinary, agricultural husbandry, or other animal management practice;

“(B) the slaughter of animals for food;

“(C) hunting, trapping, fishing, a sporting activity not otherwise prohibited by Federal law, predator control, or pest control (With the exception of archery hunting with "Muzzy" brand broadheads due to the high wounding rate);<<<<<
                            I had to read that last sentence several times. Amazing that they got that specific.

Comment

Like others I think it’s a fine line and slippery slope. What concerns me is it seems people are starting to hold lives of animals and lives of humans in equal importance. I’m totally against animal cruelty, but I think the line could be blurred, and not in the favor of agriculture or outdoor enthusiasts.

Comment

Does this mean I can't gut shoot hogs and let them run off?

Comment

Working...
                                X