Chippewa Snake Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chippewa Snake Boots

Does anybody have a recommendation where to buy these boots? Do they ever go on sale? I live in Houston, but travel to Menard to hunt. Anywhere along that route is good with me.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Had mine for years. Love them. Bass pro had them when I got mine.

Comment

Got mine at Carter’s Country ~10 years ago.

Comment

They do go on sale. I got a pair for $100 a few months back at the Justin Boot Outlet in Childress.

Comment

Sierra Trading Post will often have blemishes at steep discounts.

Comment

Carters Country has them. If you see them on sale anywhere, buy them.

Comment

Carters Country is only place around with boots in stock. Justin factory outlet is cheapest place to order them.

Comment

Johnny’s in Eagle Lake has them in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                  Carters Country is only place around with boots in stock. Justin factory outlet is cheapest place to order them.

most of the time this is true but over the weekend Boot Barn and Academy in Baytown both had some in stock

That being said, the one's that are "imperfect" that you can find on eBay are the way to go. I bought a new pair from there last year. It was a great price point and I still have not found the imperfection

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
                    most of the time this is true but over the weekend Boot Barn and Academy in Baytown both had some in stock

That being said, the one's that are "imperfect" that you can find on eBay are the way to go. I bought a new pair from there last year. It was a great price point and I still have not found the imperfection
                    I snagged my wife a flawed pair off eBay for 150 a month ago. Still had the tags. Small scuff hardly visible after a few coats oil.

Comment

Originally posted by WTN View Post
                      Sierra Trading Post will often have blemishes at steep discounts.
                      This. Just bought a pair and love them.

Comment

yep STP got mine blem looked perfect

Comment

Paid $100 for mine at the Justin Boot Outlet in Downtown Fort Worth. BTW, I can wear them all weekend with no issues! They were Blems, uneven color stain. Big deal!

Comment

I got mine on sale at Sportsman's Finest in Bee Cave

Comment

Originally posted by toaster View Post
                              Paid $100 for mine at the Justin Boot Outlet in Downtown Fort Worth. BTW, I can wear them all weekend with no issues! They were Blems, uneven color stain. Big deal!

Same here, back in 2008 or 2009. Blems were on clearance during first of Aug right before the THHA show.

Comment

Working...
                              X