This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    Lionel and Jay Hebert , the only brothers to ever win the PGA Tour Championship.
    1957 and 1960 respectively. Local municipal golf course is named after the Hebert brothers
    They always stopped in at the golf course to visit with the pro where I learned to play.

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
    Jay and Lionel were my grandmothers first cousins. I remember my dad had a set of clubs one of them won a tour event with one year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I remembered that.

Another guy that used to stop in was Fred Haas. I think he was from Shreveport.

Comment

Gotta love Finebaum. He’s a Bama boot licker, but he’s spot on here:

“Sometimes you have to factor in that you're just not what you used to be. The Texas fans are among the most arrogant, egotistical and elite fans in America in terms of their own self worth. And you know what, Texas just doesn't matter that much anymore. How many times can you proclaim you're back when you're not back? They want to throw stones at Jimbo Fisher's program and a lot of people will because of the record. But I promise you, Jimbo Fisher's record would be a lot better if he had Texas' schedule than the one he currently has."

Comment

2019 College Football- Week 14

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Gotta love Finebaum. He’s a Bama boot licker, but he’s spot on here:

“Sometimes you have to factor in that you're just not what you used to be. The Texas fans are among the most arrogant, egotistical and elite fans in America in terms of their own self worth. And you know what, Texas just doesn't matter that much anymore. How many times can you proclaim you're back when you're not back? They want to throw stones at Jimbo Fisher's program and a lot of people will because of the record. But I promise you, Jimbo Fisher's record would be a lot better if he had Texas' schedule than the one he currently has."

A&M has 2 10+ win seasons since 1996 when the big 12 started. LSU has 12 and Texas has 10.

Doesn’t matter the conference or the coach A&M has always been a second rate football team.

Last edited by Black Ice; 11-25-2019, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          I don’t care what any of them say. I know, and so does everyone else with a brain, that a team that plays #1(#1), #1(#3),#1(#5),#4(#4) and #6(#16) has a tougher schedule than pretty much everyone in the country except USCe, who played almost the identical schedule. It matters to me, ZERO, who the other games are against.

It’s just common sense.
          So that's a big NO.

[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            A&M has 2 10+ win seasons since 1996 when the big 12 started. LSU has 12 and Texas has 10.

Doesn’t matter the conference or the coach A&M has always been a second rate football team.

Mike drop, boom.

Comment

I dont think I've ever seen a more delusional fan base than
              Aggy.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB
                Because, Einstein, Strength of Schedule doesn’t give a **** if you win or lose, it’s about who you play. Hence the word “strength”, but of course you wouldn’t know much about that!!

Put it on the stadium, I guess...

All you’ve done all year I’d brag about your losses...do you have any idea how stupid this looks?? Over and effing OVER... You know there's no laws against winning some of those...

Last edited by Dale Moser; 11-26-2019, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Id say thats spot on

Comment

Aggies schedule wouldn't be so hard if they were better

Comment

Check out that SOS though...hun? HUUUUH??? S E C...S O S....

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                        Aggy.
                        Bro. Stay focused. It’s a total fing train wreck in Austin. Hilariously large dumpster fire. After all the hoopla “we got our man”, “hottest coach in the nation”, “we are going to win championships”.

Herman is, without argument, the laughing stock of CFB coaches. He’s so perfect for Austin.

Mean while, Aggie fans are pretty happy with Jimbo, white got recruiting and the general direction of the program. Patience grasshopper, Jimbo is building a monster.

Comment

Comment

Good Tuesday morning read. LMAO

They say that Year 3 in the tenure of a college football head coach is the season in which you can truly tell the trajectory of the program on his watch, so in Austin, it begs the question, "How close are the Texas Longhorns to winning a championship?" Because this...

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

Mean while, Aggie fans are pretty happy with Jimbo....mostly because..well..what effin choice do we have?.. not like we're cutting another check amytime soon..., white got recruiting and the general direction of the program. Patience grasshopper, Jimbo is building a monster...of some sorts...hopefully one than can play football... not the kind that turns on its master and ends up just ****ting all over itself...we hope...we kindve think he is....really dont have much choice than to believe thats what hes doin. Hes not goin anywhere anytime soon... surely hes got a plan....right?...maybe?.. .

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                                Aggy.
                                Mond will probably announced he will be the best QB in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X