X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Lmao! That sums a lot up.

Comment

Avatar bets for the LSU honks, line up here.

1 week challenge

Stipulation: if I lose, I replace my water cooler dumping pick of Coach O with a Tom Herman pick of my choosing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

1 week challenge

Stipulation: if I lose, I replace my water cooler dumping pick of Coach O with a Tom Herman pick of my choosing.

Color me LSU. I'm in! I guess that means I get to pick my avatar as well? I'll sport a Jimbo pic of my choosing(I already have one picked out)

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Color me LSU. I'm in! I guess that means I get to pick my avatar as well? I'll sport a Jimbo pic of my choosing(I already have one picked out)

Deal!

Comment

Deal!

Good luck to you sir. Should be a good one with a great atmoshphere!

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
              Bitter are we. Supposedly... you having a hard time realizing your team isdoing worse than last year and the self proclaimed "SEC best QB" is now the "the SEC best sack target".
              I didn't mean to ruffle y'all Cajun feathers. I guess supposedly was not the correct term..likely #1.

Yes, they are not as good as last years team that lost multiple starters to the NFL. Yes, they have made progressions over the season. Strong defensive fronts will work A&M over. Does LSU have this? Sounded like the Ole Miss qb ran at will.

Comment

1 week challenge

More of that rent free Horn obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  When Agg loses in Baton Rouge Saturday will that count as a W since it is a good loss? Or, will you put it in the L column? Asking for a friend.
                  Did you even educate at LSU? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    More of that rent free Horn obsession.

So do we have a deal

Comment

[ATTACH]981848[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                        I didn't mean to ruffle y'all Cajun feathers. I guess supposedly was not the correct term..likely #1.

Yes, they are not as good as last years team that lost multiple starters to the NFL. Yes, they have made progressions over the season. Strong defensive fronts will work A&M over. Does LSU have this? Sounded like the Ole Miss qb ran at will.
                        Is the Ole Miss qb suiting up for A&M Saturday? Also, to answer your question no LSU does not have a strong defensive front this year as far as pressuring the qb. Definitely the weakness of the team. They are very good at stuffing the run but they can often lose containment on outside runs. It will be a sloppy field Saturday with all the rain from today and rain coming so I expect some turnovers and flukey plays from both teams but I just don't see A&M stopping LSU enough to win this game.

Comment

A pic of Bonfire this year. It burns tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                            I agree, it would be great entertainment. I will be watching because even when you think you know, you never know.
                            One Iron Bowl week years ago...I still remember hitting some practice balls getting ready to play golf one day. Somebody stuck their head out of the Locker Room and yelled, "Bill is taking Auburn even with odds!" I thought the guy next to me was going to break a leg trying to get up the stairs and load up on Alabama. He got all he wanted. The only thing that had to happen was the game to be played so he could collect.

BAMA rocked along with the foot of the throttle and lead 16-3. Unfortunately it was Punt Bama Punt. Final score 17-16

Experience - What you get when you think you have it made

Comment

Come on, somebody give Brock a deal. I've enjoyed his old avatar and have not felt like exercising my 19 week avatar option from BAMA v. Aggy. Thanksgiving will soon be over and I may have to look in the file cabinet for something appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                                Is the Ole Miss qb suiting up for A&M Saturday? Also, to answer your question no LSU does not have a strong defensive front this year as far as pressuring the qb. Definitely the weakness of the team. They are very good at stuffing the run but they can often lose containment on outside runs. It will be a sloppy field Saturday with all the rain from today and rain coming so I expect some turnovers and flukey plays from both teams but I just don't see A&M stopping LSU enough to win this game.
                                You don’t have to be very good to stop our running game.....we don’t have one. And as far as pressure on Mond, that boy can find a way to get sacked, even if he has to run into your guys to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X