Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2019 College Football- Week 14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
    As rich as they are, being the premier team in Texas, losing super close games, being white hot in recruiting, having the bestest coach in all the land and just being a super awesome team you'd think they would bet on their team against some ol lowely broke a$# Cajuns. Think of how many cups they could bet printed with that $200 if they win to put the score on. Heck they could probably even get one of those cool rings like the kids do when they win a travel ball tournament and have the score put on it.

You mean like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      It’s nice being the envy of these programs. Lots of nervous fans. Y’all see what Jimbo is building and it scares you. It should.
      Thank you for continuing to prove my point posted earlier in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
        As rich as they are, being the premier team in Texas, losing super close games, being white hot in recruiting, having the bestest coach in all the land and just being a super awesome team you'd think they would bet on their team against some ol lowely broke a$# Cajuns. Think of how many cups they could bet printed with that $200 if they win to put the score on. Heck they could probably even get one of those cool rings like the kids do when they win a travel ball tournament and have the score put on it.

Y’all should keep all the money y’all can and not waste it on gambling. That should keep y’all from stealing money from charities to funnel to players parents. At least our money bags aren’t stolen.[emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Just a few more days of 74-72......no one seems to be stepping up for avatar bets
          Nope.

For all that confidence progress and the program being right where they want it nobody been willing to put a 100 on it yet.

Tug boat captains been offered as well as ol macdaddy.

Comment

THE Aggies and Horns are both irrelevant at this point - the only argument to be had is to point the finger in the opposite direction. Aggies have played a few teams close over the years, but done nothing other than be close for part of a game. What does that amount to?

Texas has been back 10x, but keep falling and tripping over and over again. Overhyped by themselves so much that it passes the point of rationality.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              Y’all should keep all the money y’all can and not waste it on gambling. That should keep y’all from stealing money from charities to funnel to players parents. At least our money bags aren’t stolen.[emoji12]
              Deflect, Deflect, Deflect...that's what yall do best.

Comment

Did I miss where anyone on here expects A&M to win this weekend? I believe there is a difference in a program appearing to be headed in the right direction and going to baton rouge at night and beating the supposedly #1 team.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                  Did I miss where anyone on here expects A&M to win this weekend? I believe there is a difference in a program appearing to be headed in the right direction and going to baton rouge at night and beating the supposedly #1 team.

Chase This

“Ags by 50”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Errbody gettin stabbed

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      From the “college football nerds”

“Every important Texas A&M game under

Jimbo Fisher:

- Completely inept offensively for 2.5 quarters
                      - Play good, not great defense that gets TAMU in a scoring deficit
                      - Play lights out for 1.5 qtrs to make the score look respectable

Every.Single.Time.

The emperor has no clothes”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      The struggles of having a terrible o-line. Texas is cursed with the same problem. Ags had their chance with the ball in the 4th quarter down by 6 last weekend just incase you only rely on twitter information.

Comment

The struggles of having a terrible o-line. Texas is cursed with the same problem. Ags had their chance with the ball in the 4th quarter down by 6 last weekend just incase you only rely on twitter information.
                        Yeah, Texas ****** away a couple games. Couple ****ty teams playing football.

Comment

Comment

weekend in the shoe

Great times....Go Bucks

35 deg and raining with 20 mph wind
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                              Great times....Go Bucks

35 deg and raining with 20 mph wind
                              I was curious why the fans rushed the field after the game? Any reason?

Looks like a good time! Wouldn't mind seeing a game there one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                I was curious why the fans rushed the field after the game? Any reason?

Looks like a good time! Wouldn't mind seeing a game there one day.
                                IDK...think they always do....it was all drunk students from what I could tell...

security comes out and protects the goal posts....

The only negative about the stadium is the mens restrooms...it is ridiculous...

I waited 25 mins in line and there was still 200 men in front of me....I gave up and just held it....

1 mens for every 3 womens restroom.....

The stadium is 98 years old....

105K plus was there....and you are crammed like sardines

Comment

Working...
                                X