Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2019 College Football- Week 14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Hey genius....strength of schedule doesn’t amount to a steaming plate of horse **** when you’ve got 4 losses...DOES NOT MATTER...and you’ve been bragging about it for YEARS..
    If it didn’t, they wouldn’t have it. And “again” wins and losses do not matter when discussing the strength of schedule. That would be win/loss chat or rankings.....and that’s not what we are discussing.

Now, I’m about to tee off at Crown Colony......you minions enjoy your week!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Aggy vs the rest of the TBH cfb thread. Lol.
      LOL....except for the Bama, Auburn, Clemson, Ohio State, Tech, UH, TSU contingent.

Foooooooore left!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Coming from a fan of a team who hasn’t beaten my team in over 25 years....how’s it feel that your team was the dirty sock brought in to beat up on when we left, barely beating out those pestle cooogars from Houston.
        Good for you. We have been doing more with less for years. Yall get top recruits and can't get out of mediocre mode. Where is your top 5 finish in recent memory? Maybe yall can find out what's its like to play among the roses one of these days

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          It’s nice being the envy of these programs. Lots of nervous fans. Y’all see what Jimbo is building and it scares you. It should.
          I see 7-5 and a crap bowl. Technically behind what Herman did in year two. I also see that Bama and LSU and UGA are still ahead in recruiting classes. Aggy is 6 and Texas is 7 in 2020. Texas still way ahead in 2021. I see a couple of knuckleheads acting like fools and being called out by several other fan bases and one of your own.

Trust me, I see it. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            I see 7-5 and a crap bowl. Technically behind what Herman did in year two. I also see that Bama and LSU and UGA are still ahead in recruiting classes. Aggy is 6 and Texas is 7 in 2020. Texas still way ahead in 2021. I see a couple of knuckleheads acting like fools and being called out by several other fan bases and one of your own.

Trust me, I see it. Lol.

Do you see your coach and program being laughed at by every major news outlet?

Same are pretty complimentary of A&M.

#nervous

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              Do you see your coach and program being laughed at by every major news outlet?

Same are pretty complimentary of A&M.

#nervous
              Actually I just heard Holly Rowe on a national radio show say the exact thing Chad and I pointed out. Tons of losses on D and then mass injuries. Expectations were far too high for this team.

If you'd actually read the thread before coming on and acting like a fool you would see that I called Herman out for recent performance and his act being tiresome.

Comment

Just a few more days of 74-72......no one seems to be stepping up for avatar bets

Comment

UGA is weak, the only way they belong in the playoff is if they beat LSU...

Comment

Any of you confident Aggies wanna put $200 on the aggies to win since yall are trending in the right direction and been sooo close this year?

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                      Any of you confident Aggies wanna put $200 on the aggies to win since yall are trending in the right direction and been sooo close this year?

Comment

Already tried at $50 they wouldn’t bite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Already tried at $50 they wouldn’t bite

As rich as they are, being the premier team in Texas, losing super close games, being white hot in recruiting, having the bestest coach in all the land and just being a super awesome team you'd think they would bet on their team against some ol lowely broke a$# Cajuns. Think of how many cups they could bet printed with that $200 if they win to put the score on. Heck they could probably even get one of those cool rings like the kids do when they win a travel ball tournament and have the score put on it.

Comment

Speaking of clowns.

Comment

Comment

As rich as they are, being the premier team in Texas, losing super close games, being white hot in recruiting, having the bestest coach in all the land and just being a super awesome team you'd think they would bet on their team against some ol lowely broke a$# Cajuns. Think of how many cups they could bet printed with that $200 if they win to put the score on. Heck they could probably even get one of those cool rings like the kids do when they win a travel ball tournament and have the score put on it.

#newcarsmell

Comment

Working...
                                X