No announcement yet.

Better than WeatherTech floor mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Husky fit like glove....weathertec ok but not a glove...but my lasr WT were 5y ago

Comment

I’ve read good reviews on Maxpedition mats. They can be bought on Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another vote for Husky xact. They are more flexible and don’t curl up around the edges like weathertech

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Husky xact fit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
          Yep. Been running these for over 5 years and they still look great.

Comment

I currently have multiple sets of both the Husky X-act fit and the weather-tech. Are you all getting the “good” custom molded WT mats? They sure aren’t flimsy. Quite the opposite really. Very rigid. Even more so when it’s cold. I’ve had a set in my current 4Runner for over 2yrs now and they have seen some abuse and work great. I have no complaints with either other than the WT can be a little more slippery when wet. I’ve certainly never had any issues with them staying in place. They have rubber buttons that they snap onto. Pretty much impossible for them to move.

Comment

When I bought my new F250 last November I bought the Ford version of the Weathertech mats and have been pleased. And much cheaper...

Comment

Which level weather techs did you get? The Lazer fits or the cheaper ones... The cheaper ones are junk... The nice ones are basically indestructible and clip to the floor so they can't move

Comment

Wife got the Ford style weather techs and I like them. Thinking of getting some for my F250

Comment

When will your 2020 be in? I’ve been told first week of January?

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                      Another vote for Husky xact. They are more flexible and don’t curl up around the edges like weathertech
                      I had husky in my f350 ( kinda thicker rubber)
                      Have weather tech in my Silverado ( thin hard plastic and also did not fit in my backseat because the under the seat toolbox)
                      Like both to some extent ( not a fan of the hard plastic and not fitting into the back seat) I guess I would like to try the huskies
                      Again if I can get a one piece rear seat. Any one have any idea which one has a one piece rear ?

Comment

These fit perfect in my truck.

Comment

Another vote for Husky Xact, 6 years with the same set. They hold well, never had a problem with the locking mechanism.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                            I currently have multiple sets of both the Husky X-act fit and the weather-tech. Are you all getting the “good” custom molded WT mats? They sure aren’t flimsy. Quite the opposite really. Very rigid. Even more so when it’s cold. I’ve had a set in my current 4Runner for over 2yrs now and they have seen some abuse and work great. I have no complaints with either other than the WT can be a little more slippery when wet. I’ve certainly never had any issues with them staying in place. They have rubber buttons that they snap onto. Pretty much impossible for them to move.

This is my experience. My weathertechs are awesome and have held up great for 10 years.

The old husky liners are the junky ones that were thin and curled.

I dont understand why all these trucks dont come from the factory with heavy duty vinyl floors. Carpet is just annoying and not needed.

Comment

One year in with Husky Xact and not one complaint.

Comment

I was going to recommend Husky, but looks like there have been plenty of others with the same opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X