Monster Freak Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
    Like I said I save 6500 a yr for a lease and i dont got one so do the math on what it cost me to hunt that buck.... and for the guys that have rude comments just comes down to jealously am guessing! Believe me i work my butt off in order to do what i want when i want!
    Amen to that brother. To those with negative comments, not your life..... not your business.

Comment

Wow great buck, congrats.

Comment

Being able to afford a good lease and finding a spot on one are two different things.
        I'd like to see the mods give a few of the jack wagons who have to make every post of a big deer a hate fest a few days off to consider their approach.
        To me it's an ugly deer. A lot of bone but no symmetry or anything that appeals to me enough to spend money on.
        That said if I had a wall full of pretty big 10s and 12s maybe I'd want something different.
        Personally if I had that budget and no lease I'd go on moose and caribou hunts. Maybe a trip to Africa.
        But if a person wants to shoot a big deer in a high fence that is a choice they made. If you don't like it hit the back button.
        Beats having a weird piece of "art" on the wall for **** sure.

Gary

Comment

DRT I have typicals 10-12s etc, now for moose, caribo, and Africa believe me 6500 wont cut it lol, but now i got 2 freaks on the wall now ill be chasing a big 8 !!

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            Is it a deer of a lifetime tho?

Can easily buy another
            Not on my budget!!!

Comment

Originally posted by esoct25 View Post
              It's funny how low fence hunters are always told about getting a job .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Lmao! You just verified all the accusations about anti HF folks being jealous...ain’t nobody said get a job [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
                  DRT I have typicals 10-12s etc, now for moose, caribo, and Africa believe me 6500 wont cut it lol, but now i got 2 freaks on the wall now ill be chasing a big 8 !!

Heck yeah! Love big 8’s!

Comment

Congratulations ! Great deer !

Comment

Congrats nice buck!

Comment

Dang! I was off by 15”! Lol. Congrats on a giant buck brother.

Comment

Great buck, can’t believe some of the complainers. Sitting around a campfire with some of you would be rough!

Comment

Great deer and just so everyone knows he was a spike as a baby.[emoji38][emoji38]

Comment

I just have to assume that people get jealous and agree that sharing a campfire would be brutal with a bunch of these tiddy babies around here! Congrats OP on an absolute hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                                I just have to assume that people get jealous and agree that sharing a campfire would be brutal with a bunch of these tiddy babies around here! Congrats OP on an absolute hammer.
                                Why would anyone be jealous?

Comment

Working...
                                X