No announcement yet.

Discussion on Lead in Meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember being a young kid and I'd just sit on my back porch plinking away all with my Browning .22 and those 525 round bricks of shells. Id burn through a brick in one or two sittings. One after another...

No ear pro, of course and I dont remember ever washing my hands after handling all the empty brass, my hands would be black with powder and lead residue.

No telling what sort of long term effects that had on me, I am not afraid to admit I'm far from "just fine" cognitively, who knows if it was because of lead exposure or what but it's an undisputed medical fact that there is no amount of lead exposure that is not harmful on some level.

Comment

None of us are getting out of here alive. Gotta die of something. I am sure between Whataburger, whiskey, cigars, ribeye steaks and beer, lead is down on the list of what I will die from.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
        I wish I hadn't mentioned anything about CA, but they are the ones that made the headlines for this.

I swear it's like a version of Trump Derangement Syndrome, maybe we should call it Cali Derangement Syndrome. lol

If the democrats were smart they'd arrange for the state of CA to make a press release about how Trump is the greatest president of all time and heterosexuality is the only way to be. TBH would be covered in Bernie 2020 profile pics and rainbow flags in no time lol

Comment

Working...
        X