No announcement yet.

Annual Christmas help thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deal Kuma, nice seeing you as well, let me know how the opening goes.

Comment

I wanted to pass this along from a family that was a recipient of some of the goodness in the responses of the TBH crowd.

"I have been contemplating what to say after the cards arrived, but I just can't find the correct words to say just how thankful we are to all of you for the gift cards...I hesitated to ask for help, and struggled with it until I couldn't sleep that night and sent you the msg.

That being said, seeing my wife's tears when the cards arrived, knowing that people who don't know us personally were willing to help us, confirmed my decision that I did the right thing by swallowing my pride for a change. I pray that you and your families are blessed abundantly in return for helping others, and I ask that God will change our current situation in the next few months, so that next year we can be on the giving side of this.

Please pass on my gratitude to those who helped us. You can forward this to them if you would like…I don’t know who they all were, but I want each of them to know that we are very thankful and grateful this Christmas for the brotherhood of TBH.

God bless you and yours this holiday season...Merry Christmas!"

And a Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

Bring this back up. As I stated in 2019, I'd fill in for the year, now it's time for me to pass the torch.

I cannot see myself having the time to promote and manage this through the holidays.

Whomever picks it up, I share what the process has been in the past. Volunteer(s) please PM me.

Comment

No PMs yet, Holiday season starts later this week.

Comment

2020 bump.......................

Comment

PM Sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                PM Sent.
                Let me know if y'all get this going...................

Comment

Please let me know how we can help

Comment

I’m going to post the 2020 thread this weekend .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bump for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X