Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all tired of voluntarily paying Fed Income Tax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth is this. There are 18 specific enumerated powers in the constitution that are given to the federal government. What we need to do is invoke the 10th amendment as we should, and let state government run everything not contained within those enumerated powers. Simple. Do you want to live in a liberal state with a liberal laws? Them move to that state.
    This is the way our country was designed to run. We have allowed the never ending expansion of federal government Into areas for which it was never designed to operate.

Comment

Since 1950, individual income taxes have been the primary source of revenue for the U.S. federal government.

TLDR 16th amendment means you have to pay taxes or go to jail do not pass go do not collect $200

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        The truth is this. There are 18 specific enumerated powers in the constitution that are given to the federal government. What we need to do is invoke the 10th amendment as we should, and let state government run everything not contained within those enumerated powers. Simple. Do you want to live in a liberal state with a liberal laws? Them move to that state.
        This is the way our country was designed to run. We have allowed the never ending expansion of federal government Into areas for which it was never designed to operate.
        The End!

Comment

The sovereign citizen movement essentially has it's own completely made up legal system and definitions that only apply in a conspiracy theorist world where the government creates a corporation in your name when you are born so they can point at the codified laws and say "Well the laws only apply to this corporation, not to me as a human, so I get to enjoy all the right but none of the responsibilities NEENER NEENER NEENER!"

Needless to say the entire thing is based on a house of cards that sounds logical until you realize that even those cards are made out of bovine feces of the male persuasion

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
            The sovereign citizen movement essentially has it's own completely made up legal system and definitions that only apply in a conspiracy theorist world where the government creates a corporation in your name when you are born so they can point at the codified laws and say "Well the laws only apply to this corporation, not to me as a human, so I get to enjoy all the right but none of the responsibilities NEENER NEENER NEENER!"

Needless to say the entire thing is based on a house of cards that sounds logical until you realize that even those cards are made out of bovine feces of the male persuasion
            Yes. These tax protestors are whizzing up a rope. Your explanation is sound but you can’t reason somebody out of a position they didn’t reason themselves into. The law - like it or not - is very clear and has been confirmed in court time and time again in court. Go ahead and fight it if you want but the final consequence is inevitable.
            Last edited by jerp; 12-18-2019, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post

"you can't give me a speeding ticket because I do not recognize and refuse to be subjected to your laws and governing systems."

Then get off our roads!!!

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X