Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Oklahoma Dream In The Making! Owl Creek Ranch! It Could Be Yours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knox View Post
    You in the Daisy area?

Not too far, closest town to use would be pittsburg which is right there next to Kiowa.
    Know right where your talking about! Excellent area as well

Comment

Made it up to Owl Creek to check some cameras and got some really good pictures!
      Attached Files

Comment

Good looking deer!

Comment

Weather has been killing progress lately, but the upcoming forecast looks more promising! Got the building materials being dropped off next Friday! Looking forward to cleaning this one up

Comment

A recent trip out to Owl Creek produced these! Looking forward to a break in the weather to finish up some projects
            Attached Files

Comment

Cool property. Love the topography.
              If I lived in DFW, I would be looking to buy a hunting property in OK.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                Cool property. Love the topography.
                If I lived in DFW, I would be looking to buy a hunting property in OK.
                It is a great place to be for sure Let me know if your situation changes and I will be happy to help

Comment

Nice set of sheds Jay!

Comment

Those sheds match the 4th buck pic above, He should be a stud

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post
                      Nice set of sheds Jay!
                      Thank you sir Looking forward to thread updates on your new place!

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                      Those sheds match the 4th buck pic above, He should be a stud
                      I agree sir! Hope things are going well at your place

Comment

I was getting dang close to being able to afford this till the stock market crashed. Dumping loads of $$ back into the market so when it rebound I will ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
                          I was getting dang close to being able to afford this till the stock market crashed. Dumping loads of $$ back into the market so when it rebound I will ready.
                          Call me when you are ready

Comment

We made a trip up to look for some more sheds and check a few cameras. The bucks have already started growing their antlers back.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Well after getting some pictures of some really nice Toms my daughter and I decided to go up do a little turkey hunting! We had a great trip and saw plenty of turkeys. I called this one in for her
                              Attached Files

Comment

Been waiting to get up to Owl Creek to get started on some projects! We moved the dozer up today and ready to get started. More pictures to follow.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X