No announcement yet.

Anybody been to a Cowboys game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id uber if its under $40, have them drop you off a ways out if youre fine with walking. Walk a ways out after the game to have them pick you up as well

Comment

Befriend someone that has a Suite with parking passes. Park about a 100 yds from the door than elevator to your Suite.

Comment

You can check with J. Gilligan's in Arlington and see if they run a shuttle to the game. I know they do to some concerts at the stadium.

Comment

I won a contest once for 2 free tickets to a game....

2nd place was 4 tickets

Comment

Boomerjacks in Lincoln Square shuttles too I believe.

Comment

You can hang out at Texas Live after and or before the game. A short walk to and from. Wait for the crowds to clear, and Uber surge pricing to drop. and it's an easy place to get picked up at. If you don't tailgate, eat there and don't eat at the game.

Comment

If you go to boomer Jack's and spend... $40? I think it is $40... You can park in their parking lot and walk about a mile to the stadium.

What we do is buy a $40 gift card and put the receipt on the dash. Then we go back to boomjacks when it isn't so busy...

Or you can have a friend give you a ride or Uber.

Comment

Places that offer shuttles downtown are J. Gilligans and Grease Monkey. I'd avoid parking and walking from downtown, may be cheaper but traffic on Division St and Collins isn't worth the chance to get stuck by a car when everyone is pregaming and not paying attention. Uber line at stadium is very long wait.

Parking at Texas Live and walking in would be my choice, not a bad walk, won't have to cross any major streets, Police at every intersection directing traffic, come and go on your time and will add to the experience for the kid if you go in.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

2nd place was 4 tickets
                    Several years ago I was at the mall and stuck two Falcon tickets for the next day's game under my windshield wiper so someone could have them.

When I came out an hour later there were 6 tickets under the windshield wiper.

Comment

2nd place was 4 tickets
                      Your always welcome to go see your beloved Browns play! Maybe you should go back to Yankee land!

Comment

Went with little man when we played redskins last year. We had a blast.

Comment

2nd place was 4 tickets
                          Surely you must be kidding. Go back to Ohio! This is what Michael is talking about.

Comment

Working...
                          X