This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    At least Texas fans can admit they suck and got beat. Jesus Aggy. Quit crying.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LSU score?

Comment

28-6 LSU half

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          At least Texas fans can admit they suck and got beat. Jesus Aggy. Quit crying.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Aggie offense sucked. QB sucked. Offensive Coach play calling sucked. The rain sucked. The Refs sucked. Defense was great. Got beat by 6.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            Did ATM really have -1 yds rushing ?

Spiller 7 yds

Mond -8 yds

Wow
            Credit to the Georgia Defense. This ended up looking like a defensive game anyways. Both defenses played well. Georgia’s just a bit better.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
              Aggie offense sucked. QB sucked. Offensive Coach play calling sucked. The rain sucked. The Refs sucked. Defense was great. Got beat by 6.
              You think mond sucked? I wouldn't say that. Run game, o line, and play calling first half sucked. I didnt think mond sucked at all though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                Breaking news:
                Tom Herman out at The University of Texas. Orlando will serve as the interim head coach for the final game of the season.

I wish this was true. Except the part about Orlando taking over. The **** mascot would be better than either one of those losers. You boys don't have to worry about Urban coming to Texas. No way in hell would he come to Texas and this dumpster inferno.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                  28-6 LSU half
                  Cool. Was waiting for a table at Mannings restaurant and sports bar in New Orleans. If I had known how underwhelming the food is here I would have left. Dragos was filthy. Walked out. Hopefully tomorrow brings much better cuisine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                    You think mond sucked? I wouldn't say that. Run game, o line, and play calling first half sucked. I didnt think mond sucked at all though.

I’m just an upset fan. Many factors go in to them losing of course. Too many to count. They have two more games to play. Hoping they look better offensively in at least one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                      I’m just an upset fan. Many factors go in to them losing of course. Too many to count. They have two more games to play. Hoping they look better offensively in at least one of those.
                      Your offense should look good next week. Texas did better against their defense than most, if not all, of the B12 defenses.

Problem is their offense is good and will out score you. They may try to hang 74 on you in regulation.

Comment

TCU QB has some wheels.

Comment

Comment

Hey Bayouboy! Jimbo said “we coming”! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

What?. .

Fighting Texas Aggies . .

Comment

Insane numbers by Clyde Edwards-Helaire

6 carries 188 yds 3 TD’s
                                7 recpt 65 yds
                                Last edited by Cajun Blake; 11-23-2019, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X