This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Wasn't the big Johnny Football 10-2 season year 2 of Sumlin.......

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Year 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$75 mill was a bargain!

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
        This Texas fan is gonna drink more... Ya’ll have fun and behave yourselves. Dammit we suck...

I managed to not drink a drop during that game. As a matter of fact I’ve been going to the gym during the games to blow off steam.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          Well tell Smart to comeback then.

Mr. Disappear has disappeared. 😂😂😂

Comment

Tough 3 hrs for the state of Texas. TCU about to take one on the chin as well

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
              Does this apply to last season also?
              Re: 74-72
              IMO , it sure the hell does ! LSU fumbled a punt returner, gave up huge 3rd and 4th down plays, and failed to execute when they had multiple chances to win in CS.

Re: A&M vs. UGA tonight
              Officiating is part of the game and 2-3 bad calls don’t make you win or lose a game.

A&M had -1 yard rushing , a huge fumble, and multiple illegal procedure and delay of game penalties. Why not blame Jimbo or the o-line for not getting it done ?
              Last edited by Cajun Blake; 11-23-2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

2019 College Football Week 13

Wasn't the big Johnny Football 10-2 season year 2 of Sumlin.......

Fluke. We don’t have that same schedule nor do we have a Heisman caliber QB.

Next years schedule should allow it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  IMO , it sure the hell does ! LSU fumbled a punt returner, gave up huge 3rd and 4th down plays, and failed to execute when they had multiple chances to win in CS.

Officiating is part of the game and 2-3 bad calls don’t make you win or lose a game.

A&M had -1 yard rushing , a huge fumble, and multiple illegal procedure and delay of game penalties. Why not blame Jimbo or the o-line for not getting it done ?

Obviously you didn’t read my post where I said the delay of game, false starts and fumbles cost us this game and that dumb add 4th down call

Rain kept us from airing it out first half

Comment

2019 College Football Week 13

[quote=Sharecropper;14532966]LEAL . . Wow . . He comin, baw . .

Fighting Texas Aggies . .[/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapat

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                      We deserve that L...

Fumble on our 20
                      Delay of games and false starts out ***

We have to be the worst in country for unforced penalties.

We could of won the game, but didn’t. Refs sucked *** but we shot ourselves in foot. And don’t even get me started on the 4th and inches call

Comment

Did ATM really have -1 yds rushing ?

Spiller 7 yds

Mond -8 yds

Wow

Comment

At least Texas fans can admit they suck and got beat. Jesus Aggy. Quit crying.

Did you watch it, or were you watching the baylor game?

We played a terrible first half, but we absolutely got screwed by the officials. Not crying, just calling a spade a spade.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            They were glorious in the 74-72 game
                            Because they made the right calls? Why do you LSU nuts keep bringing it up? It’s been PROVEN all the calls were 100% correct....just admit the loss and worry about beating the razorbacks.

Comment

Dang! them Bears made minced meat outta them low life Horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

Can’t argue with this......you’re right. Way too many mistakes at crucial times. BUT with that said, you have to get the OBVIOUS PI calls when the game depends on it and at the point most are bitching about was at the end of the game and could have been the difference......turns out, it was the difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X