This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Beat Baylor and it’s back on the train. The fickle nature of a college football fan. Happens on here week to week. [emoji16]
    I know. If Georgia and LSU blow us out the next 2 weeks I will likely flip

Comment

Georgia doesn’t scare anyone. The Ags take this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
        Is TCU making a bowl this year?

Yes but another practice bowl

Comment

Tua on the plane to Houston to have hip surgery tomorrow. He also had the wall fracture so who knows how it turns out but it certainly does not sound promising

Comment

Very much so.

Again, my trust is in CDC. Herman is not bigger than the program. He hasn’t earned that right. I know CDC doesn’t want to make many changes but his hand is being forced.
            CDC should be making a decision based on a mediocre performance by a coach not based on being forced. The longer he waits in doing his job / responsibility the longer it takes in getting the program back to a top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
              Tua on the plane to Houston to have hip surgery tomorrow. He also had the wall fracture so who knows how it turns out but it certainly does not sound promising

That’s horrible news about the fracture. Praying for a full and speedy recovery.

Comment

Not good at all. I feel terrible for the kid.

Comment

Beat Baylor and it’s back on the train. The fickle nature of a college football fan. Happens on here week to week. [emoji16]
                  Beat Baylor and people will become more delusional and the problem will just be prolonged.

Herman is the the problem...not his staff!

Comment

LETS GEAUX!!!!

Prayers for Tua [emoji1374]

Comment

Tonight, at 2:42 a.m., Texas A&M will acknowledge the 20th anniversary of Bonfire collapse. My daughter, Texas A&M Class of 2022, is planning on attending. I can only hope that she comes away from it with a better understanding of the pride her Dad has in being an Aggie.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                        Tonight, at 2:42 a.m., Texas A&M will acknowledge the 20th anniversary of Bonfire collapse. My daughter, Texas A&M Class of 2022, is planning on attending. I can only hope that she comes away from it with a better understanding of the pride her Dad has in being an Aggie.
                        I'll never forget. I was up cramming for a test. Heard all the sirens and chalked it up to a real bad wreck on hwy 6. We lived near the wolf pen creek amphitheater. Phone started blowing up at like 6 am. Couldn't believe it. Sad so many kids died so young!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                          I'll never forget. I was up cramming for a test. Heard all the sirens and chalked it up to a real bad wreck on hwy 6. We lived near the wolf pen creek amphitheater. Phone started blowing up at like 6 am. Couldn't believe it. Sad so many kids died so young!
                          I was on the trade floor when it came on the news, dropped what I was doing and headed to College Station.

Comment

I feel so bad for Tua! This really puts all of this into perspective!

It’s just a **** game...People have real issues in life other than their team and or coach not performing to the level we would like for them to perform!

Prayers for Tua for a fast and healthy recovery!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              It's amazing how much shine Tommy Boy has lost from his own supporters since week 4 or 5. I got a die hard UT friend (lawyer) and I saw his facebook post Saturday night. He was calling for Herman's head!
                              I am sure a call to CDC and he can get it done! Being a lawyer and all...

Herman isn’t going anywhere! I love the fact that so many ags are concerned about Texas and our coaching problem! It’s appreciated!

I can tell you that no one that sits in my section has called for Herman’s head. Frustrating yes...but is it the end of the world? Not even close!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                                My son was a freshman at Texas and it had a huge impact on the kids at Texas as well.

Sad time for sure. It’s been a short 20 years.

God bless the kids and families that were impacted by that tragedy!

Comment

Working...
                                X