This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    No, we don’t claim after one win that we’re back. As far as the 74-72 victory last year....It gets thrown in your face because you tiger fans never sheuxt the feuxk euxp about beating us 7 years in a row. I’m just glad y’all finally beat Alabama for your once in a century big victory.
    We decided to skip a year so you could catch your breath. It will start all over again at the end of this month.

Comment

Question: When talking about Texas being "Back", what are they back to? Is it back to the Texas status of the Mack Brown era? He only won 2 conference championships, and they have only won 2 conference championships in the past 23 years (OU has 12 in that 23 year period).

Or would it be "back" to the early 90's when they won 4 conf championships in 7 years? What we getting back to around here?

Sorry had to

and shut up all you gumbo eatin, crawdad head suckin, corndog smellin, bubba gump shrimp boat captain cajuns... **** I should of been a cajun actually, besides those corndogs.
      Last edited by EastTexasMan; 11-21-2019, 03:02 PM.

Comment

We'll call it a "We're back" to the Sugar Bowl, it was their first since 1995! Has Aggie ever played in the Sugar other than 1939? I seem to remember one other good season they ended up there.
        Last edited by Chad C; 11-21-2019, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          We'll call it a "We're back" to the Sugar Bowl, it was their first since 1995! Has Aggie ever played in the Sugar?
          That’s funny. That certainly was a big win for Texas in the Sugar Bowl. Anyways, I really do not think anyone saw Texas losing to TCU or Iowa State this season. LSU and Oklahoma, sure. I would be the first to say no way they lose more than those two regular season games. They made progress last season. QB returns and should be better. I still think he is a good QB. He still has next season and I would imagine their record will be better. That whole “We’re Back” was from an emotional win. I doubt he regrets saying. Why should he?? I would trade Mond for him. I do not think Mond progressed from last season. If the Aggies can beat Georgia maybe I change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
            That’s funny. That certainly was a big win for Texas in the Sugar Bowl. Anyways, I really do not think anyone saw Texas losing to TCU or Iowa State this season. LSU and Oklahoma, sure. I would be the first to say no way they lose more than those two regular season games. They made progress last season. QB returns and should be better. I still think he is a good QB. He still has next season and I would imagine their record will be better. That whole “We’re Back” was from an emotional win. I doubt he regrets saying. Why should he?? I would trade Mond for him. I do not think Mond progressed from last season. If the Aggies can beat Georgia maybe I change my mind.
            Why? TCU has beaten Texas like 6 out of the last 8 meetings or something along those lines, and some of those with some bad TCU teams. There are only a couple of programs in the country that can consistently win without an NFL caliber QB. It is what it is.
            Last edited by eradicator; 11-21-2019, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Quite honestly without some banter this thread would completely suck and be very slow. Down on page 3.
              Don't disagree, but banter and idiocy are two entirely different things

Comment

2019 College Football Week 13

I figured 9-3, losing to LSU, OU and one of ISU, BU, or TCU all Road games. TCU is the only team to beat TH by double digits, more than once since he arrived. GP is the far superior coach.

So, it’s been a disappointment. I agree with your comments I was just poking fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I figured 9-3, losing to LSU, OU and one of ISU, BU, or TCU all Road games. TCU is the only team to beat TH by double digits, more than once since he arrived. GP is the far superior coach.

So, it’s been a disappointment. I agree with your comments I was just poking fun.

I knew you were messing around. I just have to take the abuse and move on as an Aggie. LOL. My Longhorn buddies are upset and I understand. College Baseball season is just around the corner. Looking forward to that.

Comment

I knew you were messing around. I just have to take the abuse and move on as an Aggie. LOL. My Longhorn buddies are upset and I understand. College Baseball season is just around the corner. Looking forward to that.

Me too!

Comment

Interesting turn of events. Ou needs the pokes to win and they may be stuck going with true freshmen QB Costello or Thompson. Rumors swirling that Dru Brown May be ineligible.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        neither numb nuts I'm talking about P5 road wins
                        which is just one of the many things the CFP committee looks at when ranking teams

I said nothing about quality or total wins. "quality wins" was mentioned by the original Aggie poster. Since sentence comprehension is not your strong point, let me help you out

P5 road wins … FYI- P5 stands for Power 5 Conference (B10, B12, ACC, SEC, PAC12)

Texas A&M - 1 (Ole Miss)
                        App State - 2 (UNC and USCe)

Quite obvious traveling on the LA roads has caused your intellectual disability.
                        Pretty condescending words coming from a guy that obviously hasnt read any of the posts ive made about the aggies this year...and is going out on googler limb thinking i give a **** either way.
                        You picked the wrong huckleberry for coon a ss fight there, spiceboy.
                        Might want to narrow your search to those that are praising the aggies.
                        Phone a freind (outside the La parish) if you need help.

Comment

What's worse for a QB to say, "we're back" or "I'm the best QB in the SEC"?

I think Mond's is worse. Thinking of himself instead of the team's progress.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                            What's worse for a QB to say, "we're back" or "I'm the best QB in the SEC"?

I think Mond's is worse. Thinking of himself instead of the team's progress.
                            Equally stupid... however ..one had a shot and the other had to had been said after shots.

Comment

Interesting turn of events. Ou needs the pokes to win and they may be stuck going with true freshmen QB Costello or Thompson. Rumors swirling that Dru Brown May be ineligible.

I don't think OSU's w/l record at this point is going to have much bearing on the committee personally. They have already decided at this point, unless upsets unfold. I imagine those meetings are much like the impeachment hearings

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                I don't think OSU's w/l record at this point is going to have much bearing on the committee personally. They have already decided at this point, unless upsets unfold. I imagine those meetings are much like the impeachment hearings

Top 25 versus not top 25. It seems to be their measuring stick. I figure it still has to benefit 1 loss OU to beat another ranked opponent and then another in the ccg.

Lmao at the impeachment remarks.

Comment

Working...
                                X