X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Majors

Comment

Comment

Ricky Overall and Tutor's are good and have done many mounts for me. With that said, prices got a bit high for me and turnaround time was too long. I started using Ronnie Usher at Usher Taxidermy in Splendora a few years ago and and am beyond pleased. His quality of work, prices, and turnaround times are top notch. I won't take my animals anywhere else. He did an axis and a blackbuck last year for me and has two whitetails right now that I dropped off in early May and should be done next month. He was a secret but I'm afraid his work has gotten him rather popular lately.

Comment

Azlin Taxidermy in Clute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

david majors is so taxidermist even his hair do is mounted

yes i realize this is old

Comment

Of Woods and Water and Major Creations, who get their work out quicker? Don't want to wait 5 years!

Comment

Both are fairly quick.

Comment

W&W is about 6 months, just got one back a while back from November. Why would you wait 5 years....

Comment

Another vote for Woods and Water in Conroe. They have done a fantastic job with everything I have taken them, and have always under promised and over delivered

Comment

In Conroe I use Tim Helms. I have used him for 20+ years. I learned to do birds from Dennis Balusek years ago and this was the only person he recommended. Great work and has been fast turn around.

Comment

Working...
                      X