X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the hunt!!!
    Fallow is top 5 on my bucket list. They are an amazing deer

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the congrats to the hunter. This doesn’t happen this easily on this ranch. Sorry to cause a fight between hunters, regardless of exotic HF animals or low fence whitetail. It was an epic weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
        Might have taken a little longer with a bow. This is TexasBowhunter.com. My first thought when I saw the post was well yeah, with a rifle! Call me a naysayer if you want, but this is an archery site. Nice trophies, never the less. If it had been me I would have strung out the hunt for the full four days just for the enjoyment of the hunt.
        That’s a typical hardcore bow hunter for you. You think you’re better than everyone else that uses a gun because you shoot a bow. Who cares if the title says Texasbowhunter.com. It’s a hunting forum. Ridiculous statement.

Congrats to the hunter and his kills! Looks like it was a ball

Comment

And to top off the weekend, the hunter does this. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0483.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	24599626

Comment

I’m a huge bow hunter but you can’t get this done with a bow in this amount of time. Hunter had a hunt of a lifetime and enjoyed it. Congrats to the hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
              Thanks to everyone for the congrats to the hunter. This doesn’t happen this easily on this ranch. Sorry to cause a fight between hunters, regardless of exotic HF animals or low fence whitetail. It was an epic weekend.

Don't be sorry about anything! Heck of a weekend for your client! Thanks for the pics! Way better than my weekend! I'm babysitting' [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tasty bunch of critters, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
                  And to top off the weekend, the hunter does this. [ATTACH]980551[/ATTACH]

High fence bobcat and ‘yote with a military grade suppressed NV assault rife!?! Oh, the humanity! And you posted this on a bowhunting website! 10 demerits and go to your safe place and think about what you have done!

Seriously, your client had a great time and thanks for sharing.

Comment

LuckyCards - sounds like an awesome hunt! That oryx is a BEAST!

Don’t see stuff like that very often, never know what you’re going to see on TBH!

Comment

Originally posted by justin156bc View Post
                      Matt, what a great hunt and good job guiding! I am to the point I just don’t come to TBH or post much because of the folks like Willicd76. I have hunted on this ranch personally and it’s a great place, also you won’t find a better guide than Matt. I can’t believe what this website has come to. Instead of slapping the guy on the back because he got a few great trophies or did a good job guiding NAH we are going to slap him down for hunting in a way one doesn’t agree with.

Thanks Justin. As you know, it’s not easy to find all these animals on this ranch, we don’t have a ton of exotics.

Comment

Working...
                      X