No announcement yet.

What is this duck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP I may be the only one that had the blurry pic....so I apologize for mentioning the pic quality if that was the case.

Comment

Goldeneye and the pic was clear to me.

Comment

Common Goldeneye hen. Beautiful bird for around these parts. You may never kill another one

Comment

I’m not sure if I’ll ever shoot another one so off to the taxi it’ll go.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            OP I may be the only one that had the blurry pic....so I apologize for mentioning the pic quality if that was the case.

No mine is blurry too.

Comment

I’m not sure where this “blurry pic” issue is coming from.... nice and crisp on my end...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The pic is hosted at photobucket. Photobucket blurs hotlinked pics to try to get you to pay for their services.

Comment

I’m not too sure, but it looks like a dead duck to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                    The pic is hosted at photobucket. Photobucket blurs hotlinked pics to try to get you to pay for their services.

That explains it. Thanks.

Comment

It’s a dogfood duck

Comment

definitely not a puddle duck. Never saw a goldeneye hen so can't say.
                        Need a pic of the belly too.

Comment

I guess its blurry for some cause there isnt an ounce of pintail in that bird

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

The male Common Goldeneye adds a bright note to winter days with its radiant amber eye, glistening green-black head, and crisp black-and-white body and wings. The female has a chocolate brown head with the same bright eye that gives this species its name. These distinctively shaped, large-headed ducks dive for their food, eating mostly aquatic invertebrates and fish. They nest in tree cavities in the boreal forest of Canada and Alaska; look for them on large rivers, lakes, and Atlantic, Pacific, and Gulf coasts in winter.

Comment

Working...
                            X