Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is it ok..

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Josina Anderson immediately threw out the race card last night....
    Typical ESPN standards.....

Man y'all have gotten soft around here and the NFl...
    Jack Tatum, Lyle Alzado, jack Lambert, Ronnie Lott, some of those old school players are rolling over in their grave listening to y'all.....
    1 lil helmet swing that barely grazed him....

Pffffftttttt

Give it up Man. This is a league now that is full on press about protecting the head. Especially a head that got KTFO a few weeks ago. It’s not about what contact was made but the action and keeping it from happening again. Had it been a crown and a full blow he could have permanently injured the mofo. He will be made an example of and rightfully so.. he will also be lucky if the cops don’t investigate some much like the incident in hockey 7 or so years ago. That guy caught an assault charge if I remember correctly.

Comment

Does a $250,000 fine really matter to someone worth 50 million? Feel like the $ fines are kind of pointless to these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Give it up Man. This is a league now that is full on press about protecting the head. Especially a head that got KTFO a few weeks ago. It’s not about what contact was made but the action and keeping it from happening again. Had it been a crown and a full blow he could have permanently injured the mofo. He will be made an example of and rightfully so..
        Probably so, this world I full of social justice warriors now...screaming from their keyboards.....

They will demand a suspension lasting the rest of the year and move in to something else....

Oh Look.... SQUIRREL

Comment

Lmfao. Another Aggie taking up for a former player?

Living in a glass house? Do what? Just because you thought like a thug you blanket everybody else with doing something that stupid? That’s rich![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
          What I am saying is in the heat of the moment lots of people would do the same. The fact that some of y'all like to act like you are a saint is laughable. The fact is lots of men would do the same.

-john

Comment

When is it ok..

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            Myles doesn't play for the Aggies anymore.....

Nice try

“Once an Aggie Always an Aggie?”

Nice try fading zztex’s truth.

Comment

I am just glad it wasn't Jonny Manzeil swinging that helmet....
              Some of y'all would be calling for the death penalty for Johnny Football...

Comment

“Once an Aggie Always an Aggie?”

Nice try fading zztex’s truth.
                Yup!
                Hes also male, black, might be human, lived in texas, wears shoes, eats meat, drives a truck, and likes beer.
                All those things are to blame for his actions too.
                Well, those AND his extreme anger issues.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Garrett should be out for the year.
                  FOREVER and after a few and the sportsman get the hint it will STOP..

This is what were Teaching our Kids

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                    What I am saying is in the heat of the moment lots of people would do the same. The fact that some of y'all like to act like you are a saint is laughable. The fact is lots of men would do the same.

-john

I guess I’m exempt from the dumb*** and lack of self control then because even in the heat of the moment I would have never considered hitting somebody in their unprotected head with a helmet during a game.

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                      FOREVER and after a few and the sportsman get the hint it will STOP..

This is what were Teaching our Kids
                      Since its about the kids..id like to start with not teaching gender reassignment as a second language in grade school...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Yup!
                        Hes also male, black, might be human, lived in texas, wears shoes, eats meat, drives a truck, and likes beer.
                        All those things are to blame for his actions too.
                        Well, those AND his extreme anger issues.

I’m pretty sure the Aggie part is brought up as the blind loyalty defense mechanism from said quoted dude.. not as a reason for the action

Comment

I guess I’m exempt from the dumb*** and lack of self control then because even in the heat of the moment I would have never considered hitting somebody in their unprotected head with a helmet during a game.
                          Ive thought about it 4 times in last 2 minutes and i'm not even dressed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post

-john
                            Hmmm.. 8 seconds left on a game I’m winning. I would like to think most are smarter than that but maybe I’m wrong. I’m sure most on here have wanted to act in a fit of rage but I bet the majority aren’t fing idiots.
                            Last edited by myway; 11-15-2019, 07:29 AM.

Comment

When is it ok..

Twitter is roasting Garrett. I should direct all of them to smack daddy’s defense reasoning [emoji23]

Last edited by Smart; 11-15-2019, 07:29 AM.

Comment

You know there was a time that I decided just to ignore you self important arse. I was happier then. How empty does your life have to be for a grown man to sit around all day living to troll people on a bow hunting site? I realize that you think highly of yourself and you have put yourself up on a pretty high pedestal but your rantings on this site really don't amount to anything in real life. Now go ahead and post something so you can pat yourself on the back. I promise I no longer care.

-john

Comment

Working...
                                X