Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

When is it ok..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Garrett did something stupid, he should be punished. Who cares what school he went to? I went to A&M, I still think he's an idiot. Pretty sad that a bunch of grown men can't seem to discuss anything sports related without stirring up the same old college rivalry bs.
      Last edited by jdg13; 11-15-2019, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Rudolph started the whole thing by trying to rip Garrets helmet off first. He should be fined and suspended. I [personally thought it was entertaining and made for good TV. I mean isn’t that what the NFL is is entertainment?

It’s a GAME played with a lot of emotion and when emotions get envolved stuff happens.

Comment

So I went back and tried to see how this escalated. I don't see the late hit everyone is crowing about. Garrett's face is in Rudolph's chest as he is releasing the ball. See 1:38...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	24599525

He stays with it and takes him to the ground. He never lays on top of Rudolph. Rudolph immediately after hitting the ground begins twisting Garrett's neck and trying to pull off his helmet.

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	24599526

It is obvious to me that this is when Garrett begins to lose his cool. He begins to pull on Rudolph's helmet as he gets up (also getting pulled off). At the same time Rudolph plants his foot directly in Garrett's crotch, whether intentional or not. He pushes so hard with his foot that he lifts his own body off the ground while Garrett has a hold of his face mask. 1:50

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	24599527

Honestly at that point it appears that it might be over but when Rudolph comes back at Garrett, he swings the helmet. Which is still just crazy to me. The look on Garrett's face is wild to me. It's expressionless...

Both of them will get some time on the sidelines. Garrett deservingly more.
          Here is the video I'm referencing.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PMHlURlxus"]Myles Garrett & Mason Rudolph Brutal Fight! | NFL (2019•14•11) Helmet SHOT! - YouTube[/ame]

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          Garret had instant regret when he swung that helmet. Didn't have any fight in him right after that. He will pay for it and he knows he deserves what's coming to him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          I had the same thought. IMO he knew almost immediately how bad he just screwed up. Shame...
          Last edited by Chad_E; 11-15-2019, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Wow this has escalated quickly. I don't understand how this has become a personal attack on a long time member here. Some of y'all need to pump the brakes.

I see most folks on here are basically in agreement on Garrett, yet attacking each other personally. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by cap50948 View Post
              If you watch the longer video clip, you can see the ball was thrown and way after the play Garrett was trying to burying him in the ground (late hit). Then he stays on top of him, that's when Rudolph starts pushing and pulling at his helmet. Rudolph was grabbing at his helmet not his nuts. This was started by Garrett with a dirty play at the end of a game. He made it worse. The lineman were trying to protect their QB but they went way too far also. There was also a cheap shot on Rudolph by another Browns player that no one seems to be talking about.

I expect Rudolph to be fined, Pouncey to be fined and suspended, Garrett will be finished for the year and heavily fined like the highest fine ever.
              The only defense for Garrett I have is he hit Rudolph about the time the ball was thrown and his head was down on the opposite side of the ball. To me I’m not sure he knew the ball was thrown throughout the tackle and he was trying to get what was in his mind a sack. But as soon as Rudolph was down he shoulda got up and not lay on him. 280+ lbs on top of someone ain’t a fun place to be I would imagine

Comment

This thread has everything!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Wow this has escalated quickly. I don't understand how this has become a personal attack on a long time member here. Some of y'all need to pump the brakes.

I see most folks on here are basically in agreement on Garrett, yet attacking each other personally. SMH

Especially if there is a disagreement. It's gotten bad and seems to be the same people that are the perpetrators.

Comment

So someone took a cheap shot AGAINST the Steelers? This is man bites dog stuff right here… They had it coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Ad hominem is not a good look on you. Excellent angle when you run out of them.

Newsflash....I don't wonder anything because I consider the source and couldn't care less... You really are pathetic... I need to go back and search where you got caught badmouthing another guy in the classifieds soon after your first ***** session about me and it got pointed out about how you were doing the same thing you ***** about all the time and then you disappeared as usual.

I can also guarantee you I have promoted TBH, taken part in TBH evvents, answered and helped folks solve problems, raised/donated money for folks in TRUE need (not a chronic mooch), and shook more TBH hands 10 times more than anything your negative *** has done on here....probably 100 times more... That's a **** fact .....so you can stick your self righteous mooch defending stick in your ***. I don't care what you think about me. I get it....you don't like me. Well the feeling is mutual.

And for the record, I'm not hiding behind anything. I am at Bownanza every year and TBH events around DFW. I can assure you I am not protected by the mods. I have received my fair share of infractions, a few cooler trips and phone calls through the years. If anybody, you are the one hiding behind the green screen taking shots.
                      Impressive accomplishment

Comment

Heyheyhey take your candy asses off the thread if you wanna come in here expressing hurt feelins.
                        Its a freaking campfire discussion about sports.
                        Not your sewing circle.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                          I don’t see the “kick” to the nuts what I see is more of a shove with his legs trying to get him away, it’s not the best placed shove but whatever.
                          Thats what I saw was him pushing off to get garrett of him.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Heyheyhey take your candy asses off the thread if you wanna come in here expressing hurt feelins.
                            Its a freaking campfire discussion about sports.
                            Not your sewing circle.
                            right! talk about trying to get back to the topic at hand

Comment

*** is wrong with yall? All this Aggie/Longhorn bashing. Its a NFL game.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                                This thread has everything!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X